*

*

*

"We meet again?" Lola smiled, but that smile soon faded as she saw Ella sitting in the room with AJ. Something she wasn't expecting. Usually, he was always by himself. Ella frowned, moving closer to AJ, making him sigh, looking up at Lola.

"Why is she here?"

"Because I live in this fucking community just as you do bitch. Hell, I've been here my whole life and can go where I please when I please. Unlike you and your kidnapping ass Father!" Lola said, making Ella stand. AJ did to so he could stop the two from fighting.

"Hey, I don't understand why the fuck you two are fighting for. We are just chilling, Ella. I don't see why Lola can't chill with us."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! AJ, this bitch is trying to fuck you, and you are with me...."

"I didn't say that, Ella...."

"Oh, he's with you, but I sucked his dick yesterday. AJ, you didn't tell her how good I sucked you off and how we were about to fuck until your Mom walked in," Lola said, making AJ groan loudly, rubbing his hands down his face, annoyed.

"AJ!"

"Ella, we are not together and...."

"And what? That didn't mean fucking shit. You let this bitch on her knees and won't let me even fucking kiss you. What's that all about, and don't even say respect! Plus, I thought you were a fucking virgin. Let me guess that was a fucking lie too!" She yelled, pushing her nail into his chest making Lola smack it back.

"Don't fucking touch him like he's your fucking man! Bitch Axel can do want his want and it clear that he wants me...."

"Okay, what the fuck is going on in here!" Luca yelled, standing in the door, looking amused. AJ could tell his dad was getting some type of amusement out of the situation, but it was giving him a fucking headache. "Ella, it's time for you to go home. Your Dad said you have work tonight."

"Me but...." She started until she saw Lola and AJ both shaking their heads. One thing she needed to learn was that it was no talking back to Luca Köhler unless she wanted your ass handed to her. "Yes, sir," She said, quickly giving AJ a look and leaving the house.

"What is this I heard about your Mother catching the two of you in my damn living room about to fuck?"

"Mr. Köhler...." Lola started stopping as Luca held up his hand. She sighed, looking over to AJ, scared of what he was about to say. AJ never had a big problem with his parents, but the two women fighting over him started that problem.

"I don't know what happened in this room yesterday, nor do I want to know. Don't let it happen again in my fucking living room on my damn couches. AJ, you have a got damn room. Use it! I can't tell you not to have sex, but I can tell you not to do the shit on my living room furniture. Whenever or whoever you choose to fuck use fucking protection, or you will be... tied to them forever. If you understand what I am saying." Luca said, making the two look at one another.

"Who said anything about a baby? That's not about to happen," Lola whispered to herself, making AJ elbow her. "What!" She whispered, looking up at Luca glaring down at her until AJ spoke.

"Understood, but Dad, I need to speak with you about something."

"Mhm-hmm but not right now. Why don't you and Lola go watch a movie or something in your room because I know she is going to follow you there," He said, leaving them. AJ sighed, walking to his room, and Lola followed with a smile.

 AJ sighed, walking to his room, and Lola followed with a smile

Shino has made communication with Takahiro. Should he had turned him down? Yamato is another that thinks he can own the German/Scottish/Japanese Mafia how long will he last? Also, Nicole sticking her nose places it doesn't belong. What about Ella and Lola little fight. What is Ella trying to do? And Luca little suggestion?

Thoughts???