"I don't know, but it is a possibility. Find me something on Tanaka and what he is doing in Germany besides that young little beauty he has. I know that he is nothing like his Chichioya, but if he stands in my way of what I want. They can die as well."

"Yamato, you know if he has joined with one of the strongest Mafias...."

"If I can help it, that strongest Mafia will fall to their knees as well... you know what I care not about if Shino joined Tanaka's Gokudō. What if... what if we bring the whole thing down? Make the Germany/Scottish/Japanese Mafias ours?"

"That does have a nice ring to it, Yamato, but how do you plan to do that?" He asked, and Yamato didn't know at the moment but would soon figure it out.

*

*

*

"Did you have fun in the ring today?"

"Ōjo, you know the answer to that. Your brothers are mad at me yet again because neither of them can beat me. Where were you this morning?" Hiro asked, coming out of the shower watching his wife carefully. Sometimes Kamaria liked to play too much, like whipping him when he was wet or attacking him like a wild animal.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because Ōjo you play too dang much. What do you have in your hand?" He said, making her smile and walking to him. It was a card which Takahiro didn't know what it was for until he opened it and smiled.

"Damn, I forgot all about my birthday. How did I do that? But my sexy wife remembered for me... what should I do to reward you?" He smirked, backing her against the wall and removing the robe she was wearing. Soon as it dropped to the floor, so did Hiro's towel as he slid inside of her.

*

*

*

"Hiro birthday is today...."

"I know Kamaria is throwing him a surprise birthday party. I don't know-how in the fuck she is going to pull it off, but I know she will." Jamiyah said as Eamon sat beside her and kissed her cheek, making her smile.

"We have to find a way to tell my Ma and Dad that I'm pregnant...."

"And that we eloped. They are going to fucking kill us." Eamon said, taking her hand kissing it again as Nicole walked into the room, smiling between them like she knew something they didn't. Jamiyah played it cool, and Eamon tried as she took the seat across from them, handing her a pregnancy test.

"Go take it. Do you think I haven't noticed you haven't been drinking or smoking lately? I'm not mad because you are nineteen, but Miyah, I thought we agreed that you were waiting until you were married for s.... Oh, my goodness! You didn't! You and Eamon... Did you elope? Mama is going to kill you. Okay... okay, look, Eamon, I'm going to need you to propose, and we are going to throw together a quick wedding before anyone else figure this out."

"Nicole, I don't want a wedding. I will tell Mama what I did. She just has to deal with it because this is what I want. Like how she and Dad wanted another child, and now we have a new little sister. I'm not mad, but I think they are too old for more children." Miyah said, taking the pregnancy test, knowing that Nicole would still make her take it. After about five minutes, she was back, and Nicki was sighing.

"You're finishing college!"

"I didn't say that I wasn't Nicole. Thanks for the faith you have in your little sister!" Jamiyah yelled, storming away.

"I didn't mean it that way...."

"I think she knows that Donna, but sometimes your words are a little harsh," Eamon said, causing Nicole to nod and watch as Eamon stood and left the find her sister.