Chapter 3

Y/n's POV

I woke up from a barely 3 hours sleep.I can't sleep last night since I'm not yet comfortable with my surroundings.I went to the kitchen half asleep to cook something for breakfast but I remember that I didn't buy any food from the market yesterday.Are you kidding me?I sighed and took a shower.Once I finished,I decided to wear a sage green meadow dressed with my flower and butterfly embroidery around it.I also tied my hair into a high ponytail to give compliment to my dress.I also decided to apply a natural make up look.

I now grabbed my brown embroidered bag to put the foods in there later.After checking if everything is settled,I get out from the house.

People are greeting me as I keep walking to the market and I greet them back with a smile.I'm now sure that I won't be out of space in this town.I thought as soon as I reached the market,currently searching for foods that I needed to buy.

It took me almost an hour to buy foods that I needed for atlease two weeks,I felt tired but I kept looking around in case I wanted to buy something.My eyes caught the art materials,I didn't hesitate to come closer to take a look.

"Buenos Días ,Mujer Jovencita.How can I help you?" said the old woman with a warm smile.

My eyes sparkle as I remain my gaze on the colorful paint materials, sketchbooks, and canvas , "Buenos Dias! I would love to buy this,this,and oh!also this!" I pointed at the art materials excitedly.

The old woman chuckles , "You really must be into art,but you're quite not familiar to me.Are you new here,dear?" she asked while putting the art materials to a basket.

"I actually just moved here yesterday morning in my Abuelo and Abuela's house." I responded

She smiled ,"Welcome to Encanto ,I hope that you would like it here—especially the Familia Madrigal."

Mirabel is a Madrigal and I liked her already because of her personality,her family must have a great personality too?I frowned.

The old woman noticed , "Oh,you didn't know the miracle of the Familia Madrigal?" she asked

I shake my head lightly as I looked at her with my disoriented eyes, I really have no idea about the Familia Madrigal because Abuela and Abuelo didn't tell me any story about them—probably,they told the story to Mamá and Papá.

"La Familia Madrigal receiv-" she was about to continue when we heard someone singing.Not a far,I saw Mirabel with a few children asking her multiple questions that I couldn't understand.

(A/N:I recommend y'all to get your headset,headphones,airpods and listen to 'The Family Madrigal' and start with 1:15 when Mirabel starts to introduced her Family)

"My tía Pepa ,her mood affects the weather.When she's unhappy, well ,the temperature gets weird~) Mirabel sung as she pointed her tía Pepa with a dress bright as the sun.

She continued , "My tío Bruno-"

"We don't talk about Bruno!" everyone who heard about Bruno sung. Who's Bruno?

Mirabel stopped for a second with her eyes widen for the sudden interruption , "They say he saw the future ,one day he disappeared~" she pointed to a man with a green cloth.

"Oh!And that's my mom Julieta,here's her deal.Whoa!The truth is she can heal you with her meal.Whoa!Her recipes are remedies for real.If you're
impressed ,imagine how I feel~" she sung as she pointed her and showed how her mom feeds people and got healed just by her meal. "Mom!" she yells with a hint of shyness when her mom kissed her on her cheeks.