Chapter 2

Y/n's POV

We're sitting on the bed of one of this house rooms, almost done arranging my things and just need to arrange books ,embroideries , and jewelries.

She showed me my embroidery materials with her jaw dropped, "What the-you're  into embroidery too?!" she asked excitedly.

I nod rapidly, "I'm indeed into embroidery!I actually make clothes,designs,bags and other things by embroidering them"I confirmed like a child.

"Me too!oh here here look,I made this a few months ago." she showed me her brown bag with a colorful embroidery in it but the butterfly embroidery caught my attention.

I couldn't hide my adoration, "Mirabel you're extremely talented and creative!Do you also embroidered your skirt?"I asked and kept admiring her bag.

"Ah yes,I embroidered it too!I make sure that it looks colorful because I thought that a plain different shades of blue will make it too blunt for me." she said as she stands up and turns around so I can have a better look at her long embroidered skirt while giggling.

She sits down after that , "Do you mind if you can show me your embroidery work?" Mirabel asked as she continued arranging my things.

"Ah yes of course,wait a minute" I said as I stood up and search my embroidery works in one of my bags.

When I finally found few of my embroidery clothes and bags, I sat down beside Mirabel.

"Here,I left most of my embroidery to Mamá and Papá and told them to keep it because I can't bring them all ,therefore,I just bring a few " I explained as I handed Mirabel some of my works.

She looks at my works with an aww reaction , "These is beautiful!what do you think about going to our casita when you're free?you know we're just going to do embroideries and such" she says while looking at me.

"Well,I can't see anything wrong about it" I said as we finished arranging my things.

We both sigh, "Thank you for helping me,I really appreciate it." I thank her with a sincere tone.

"Nah it's alright,I had a great time and besides I had nothing to do this day.So yeah I think I need to go home now,mi familia must be looking for me now and you also needs to rest"she said as she stoods up.

"Oh alright,let me guide you to the door." I said and wait for her to leave first the room.

When we reached the door,we now bid our goodbyes.

Dolores POV

"There's a new girl in town,hm" those words just left my mouth without me even realizing it.Everyone in the dining table looked at me,confused.

I kicked Mirabel under the table,signaling her to talk about the new girl in town since she's the only one who talks with her all day long.

She gave me a pout for kicking her but her expression changed, "Her name is Y/n L/n,remember the abandoned big house not far from here?she lives there now because it was her Abuela and Abuelo's house then I helped her arrange her things and she's a very lovely and fun person to be with!I invited her here when she have free time and she said yes!" Maribel excitedly told everyone.

"She must be a very interesting young lady." Abuela commented

"Yeah" Camilo added out of nowhere that everyone glance at him.

He nervously laugh, "I mean based on Mirabel's descriptions about her she must be you know...interesting" he explained avoiding everyone's eyes.We shrugged and continue eating.

This is getting interesting.