Death at 13 Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Chaos in the classroom

I was put into class w127 so i walked The rest of the girls to there classes and then i finally found mine and as i walked through the door there she was.There sitting in the middle of the room was Laccie.She saw me straight away and scowled at me.How can Jonan like her i mean She's so plastic barbie is jealous!She stood up and started walking to me and in a few seconds she had blocked my way.Listen hear short stuff she said to me in her diva voice, I know all about the summer holidays with you and Jonan so let me make this clear he's NOT interested in you so stay away from him got it? I felt like slapping her right there and then but i new if i did she would hart me harder. I said got it? She repeated getting closer and closer into my face, What if i don't get it? i said fiercely when in side i was terrified of what she would do to me. She looked furious her eyes scowling harder at me her lips peirsed together and her fists clutching together,Don't try and get tuff with me you little bitch stay away from him or you'll have a very short life do i make myself clear and if i don't make myself clear i can always go to drastic measures! She put her fist in front of my face and by this time i was terrified of her so i swallowed what was left of my pride and murmured under my breath Okay... She stared at me with a big grin on her face and walked off feeling very pleased with herself.

I wished that class was over and done with but it was only just beginning because our teacher walked in and with a big smile on her face Good morning class she said in a cheerful voice, its so nice outside that i was thinking that for class we could go outside and play dodge ball.At this moment my heart sank because miss had made a list for the two teams and that's when i saw that me and Laccie were on two different teams and that i wasn't going to survive!