Death at 13 Chaper 1

Chapter 1

Hi My name is Nicole Brooks but everyone calls me Nicki. I was born on 12th January 1998.I was 13 years old when i was murdered on 12th January 2011.The police are complete idiot's its been 2 months now and they still haven't worked out who my murderer was but i know exactly who it was.They seemed so innocent i thought i could trust them but obviously i was wrong. I don't know how i didn't see it coming. if i hadn't been so distracted i might have noticed something was wrong but its to late now i just have to hope my friends will try and help find my killer but if i cant tell them how i died then ill tell you. This is the story of how my happy sweet 13th became the birthday from hell.This is the murder of Nicole Brooks.

It all started when i was on the bus to school. I'll admit i wasn't the most popular girl in the school but i wasn't a complete nobody i had lots of friends and like most girls i had fallen in love.I know what your thincking  and no sadly i didn't get to kiss him or go on a date with him because my life was taken away from me to early to get my first kiss or my first boy-friend.Anyway like i said i was on the bus and so was he everyday we got the same bus to get to school he always sat at the back with hes gang of friends and i sat in the middle with my best mates Lucy the Brain,Kandy the Sweat heart,Sammie the Sport Chic and Me Nicki the Joker. sometimes when we was bored we would talk to them and we would all have a laugh but in school we rarely talked to each other because well.....this is going to sound so silly but hes older then me by 2 years so i don't get to see him allot.

I wasn't the  only girl who had fallen head over heals for someone Kandy had fallen in love with Jonan's friend.All my other friends either had boyfriends or was to busy to have one so it was only me and Kandy who were in love with them and finally they got onto the bus and me and Kandy were so happy. They started making there way to the back of the bus like normal and then Jonan smiled at me i was so excited i almost fainted!