What happened?

What happened to you?

Giyuu was on the ground, apparently having blacked out, the Flame Pillar next to him. Kyojuro looked down at him, then changed to look around. There wasn't a sound. There wasn't a smell. There wasn't anything. Kyojuro bent down to pick him up, then take him to the Butterfly Estate for help.

He stayed walking in the shade, knowing that if he didn't, Giyuu would burn. It was obvious Giyuu was a demon. It made him uncomfortable carrying him along now, but he wouldn't disobey his master's orders. He also did it because of some feeling he had. He couldn't tell what it was though. He just knew that no matter what, he would always help Giyuu.
It could've just been that he was another Pillar, or because he was always so quiet and kept to himself that Kyojuro would help him. What is this feeling?

It was late afternoon, the sky gray and clouded. He wouldn't really have to stay under the shade of the trees for the time being. But that 'time being' wouldn't be staying very long as Kyojuro made it to the Butterfly Estate. Shinobu was outside, her Tsuguko next to her, and the door was wide open. The Tsuguko noticed him, which led Shinobu to as well. Shinobu walked up to him, a smile on her face as usual, "My my, Rengoku-san... it's quite a surprise to see you here! Especially with the Water Pillar."
"Master had sent me out to get him."
"Oh? But Tomioka-san never seemed to end up in a situation like this before?"
"I don't know what happened."
"Aww, Rengoku-saaaaannnnnn," she dragged out her words as a whine, "you don't have your lovely smile anymoreeeee! I hate seeing you look so down!"
"Sorry?"
"Hmph." She crossed her arms at him, showing her distaste. Then, she sighed and looked back up at him, "Let's just get him inside. That way you can go report to master before dark."

Kyojuro laid him on the bed carefully. Shinobu then nodded to the door, signaling it was okay for him to leave, to which he did. One of the other girls, he was sure was Aoi, noticed him leaving, and went the opposite direction of him to see what he had been here for.

"Master-"
"Sister." Shinobu always corrected them,
"Sister Shinobu... what happened to Water Pillar-sama?"
"Oh," she looked back at him and thought, "I'm not quite sure."
"Okay, but-" she was interrupted again,
"It's nothing for you to worry about, Aoi. I can take care of him. And if any of the other girls ask, just tell them not to worry, please..." Aoi nodded to her sister's words, then left. Shinobu drew closed the curtains of the windows. She already knew what happened to Giyuu.

Kyojuro was sat infront of the head of the corps, telling the little of what he knew about what had occurred. It was a little bit odd, because he could've just told via crow, but it didn't matter. The last thing he told, and said with slight hesitation, was that Giyuu was a demon. Master Ubuyashiki didn't much falter at this. He already knew. Kyojuro bowed as he was excused, and left.