Glamrock Freddy

Y/N never really liked animatronics, but the kid she was babysitting did. So as a treat for being so good this whole week, the boy's parents gave Y/N money and told her to take Aj to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex or whatever. 

"Come on! Come ON!" Aj tugged Y/N's arm. 

"Calm down kid! I'm going as fast as I can." Y/N purposefully went much slower than she had been walking prior to Aj yanking her sleeve. Y/N chuckled when Aj dramatically sighed. He started walking slower so Y/N smirked and triumphantly increased her pace. She held the boy's hand tightly as they entered the Pizzaplex. 

"The show will start in just a few minutes!" The voice over the intercom said. It had been around an hour of them walking around, buying a few things like toys and shirts with Freddy's face on it. 

"The show! Y/N can we watch the show?!" Aj exclaimed. 

"Of course, that's why we are here isn't it?" Y/N said still tightly holding Aj's hand. 

The 2 found their seats and Y/N took out her phone. Aj squirmed in the seat at Y/N right side. 

"You exited?" Y/N whispered to Aj. 

"Yes!!" he yell-whispered. 

The lights went dim and loud music started up. Lights from each side of the stage and above scanned over the crowd and stage. 

After the show, everyone stood up and began filing out of the seats. Y/N didn't have Aj's hand in her's and as the people dimmed out, she realized, Aj wasn't beside her. Y/N looked around. He wasn't anywhere. Y/N began to panic. She looked all around her but unfortunately, she couldn't spot Aj anywhere. 

"Aj!!?" Y/N yelled. Some people glanced at her, but she didn't care. She needed to find Aj. "Aj!?" 

"Are you alright?" A deep, robotic voice said behind her. She turned and saw Freddy standing behind her. He looked concerned. Well, as concerned as an animatronic could look. 

"No!" she shouted. "I lost the kid I'm babysitting!"

"Do not panic." he said. Freddy placed his hand on Y/N's shoulder and gently coaxed her out of the seating section. "We will find your child." 

Freddy's hand glided down and rested on Y/N's lower back. 

"If you lost your child, they will be in the Lost and Found." Freddy said. He begun to steer Y/N in the direction towards the lost and found. Y/N wasn't exactly paying attention to the direction they were going. She was mostly looking around for Aj while staying close to Freddy. "It is ok, we will find the child."

"His name is Aj." Y/N said. She didn't want Freddy to just keep repeating 'your child'. 

"Oh," Freddy said. "Such a nice name." 

"Mhm." Y/N said. She was fiddling with her fingers while looking around. Freddy seemed to notice and placed his left hand over Y/N fiddling hands. 

"Do not panic." He spoke. Freddy completely stopped walking and made Y/N look at him. He removed his right hand from her lower back and placed both his hands over hers. "We will find him."

Y/N felt warmth dusted over her cheeks. Not the time Y/N.  "Okay" she said. 

They began walking again and Freddy placed his hand back on her lower back. Soon they reached the Lost and Found. Y/N rushed through. "Aj?!" she said. Some kids and parents looked over at Y/N, but she didn't take notice as she scanned the room. "He's not here." She said. "Freddy, where else could he be?" 

"He could be in the Daycare." Freddy said. 

"Take me there!" Y/N exclaimed. "Now!" 

"Okay, okay." He reached for her shoulder and gently took her out of the Lost and Found. They walked in silence until they came upon a bright room with 2 golden statues in the middle of the room. "Aj!?" 

"Y/N?" 

"Aj!" Y/N ran up to him and tightly hugged him. 

"See." Freddy said from behind Y/N. "I told you we would find him." 

"Thank you, Freddy." Y/N said. Aj squirmed out of Y/N grasp and went straight to Freddy. 

"Whoaa!" He exclaimed. "You look even cooler up close!" Aj hugged Freddy and Freddy returned the embrace. Y/N stood up and hugged Freddy as well.

"Thank you for helping me find Aj." Y/N said. She felt him wrap his arms around her. Aj grunted and squeezed out of their hug. 

"You are welcome." He said lowly in her ear. Y/N shivered. Freddy must have noticed because he held her closer, tighter for just a few more seconds, then he let her go. "You will return, yes?" 

Aj looked at Y/N hopefully. 

"We will come back sometime, but I'll have to see when since it's up to the behavior of this little guy." Y/N kneeled down and pulled at Aj's cheeks. 

"I'll be the bestest!" Aj said. 

"Alright." She turned to Freddy. Y/N smiled at Freddy 

Freddy returned her friendly smile. 

"Well, I think we have had enough excitement for the day." Y/N said. She took Aj's hand and led him out of the Daycare. "How about you and I get ice-cream and head home?"

"Yeah!" Aj shouted.