"you okay? we haven't talked much. you and hoonie hyung either."

"he has a girlfriend. everyone knew besides me and you too i guess. it's been so lonely in my room."

"you can always come in here whenever you like hyung. i'm always here for you. now let's get some sleep, we have a long schedule tomorrow."

chanhee nods and let's changmin hide in the crook of his neck, their legs tangled together.

"goodnight channie," changmin says and slowly falls asleep.

"goodnight." he whispers back.

chanhee lays awake, unable to sleep.

the butterflies that erupted in his stomach from changmin's short, tickling breaths against his neck kept him from dreamland.

his cheeks heated and his hands became sweaty. he wiped them off on the blanket and closed his eyes letting changmin's radiating warmth and soft snores lure him to sleep.

their busy schedule has finally ended.

"good job everyone!" sangyeon says while panting.

everyone's drained out from practicing choreography, the hundreds of photo shoots from hours earlier, and singing.

changmin gulps down his water while sweat trickles down his forehead and down his arms.

chanhee watched the younger with amazement. he worked so hard today.

"do you need water?" changmin asks, completely oblivious to the olders staring.

"y-yeah," he replies, his cheeks red.

"look at those two," juyeon whispers to kevin causing the boy to turn around.

"chanhee looks happy. he hasn't been for a couple days," kevin replies.

"i noticed that too," sunwoo says, joining in on his hyung's convo.

"quit bothering those boys and help me take this back to the dorms," sangyeon says and grabs both boys by their ears.

"ow ow ow! hyung~!" juyeon whines.

changmin and chanhee laugh softly with each other.

"can i come to your room tonight? i promise it'll be worth it," changmin says with a huge grin on his face.

the fairylike boy nods in response.

"of course you can."

they continue talking on their way up to the dorms while in the elevator.

chanhee seems to be over younghoon in changmin's mind. he was happy about that.

"i'm glad you've been feeling better lately," changmin smiles and looks up at chanhee.

"me too. it's all thanks to you minnie," new says and boops q's nose softly with his finger tip.

"good," he replies and kisses chanhee's cheek.

heat rose to both boys' faces as they giggle and enjoy cuddling each other.

"so pretty," chanhee says while moving changmin's fringe out of his eyes.

"you are too!" changmin replies.

more sweet nothings were said into the atmosphere of chanhee's dark, minimalistic room.

unbeknownst to them, juyeon, kevin, and sunwoo were snooping behind the slightly ajar door.

from the tiny crack they could barely hear both of the boys besides their loud giggles and shushing of the other, trying not to wake anyone else up.

"stop snooping around and get to bed," sangyeon whisper yells, scaring the three boys.

sangyeon peeks into the room to see both boys fast asleep. he closes the door and makes his way to his own room, satisfied that chanhee is happy and feeling better than before.