New year, end of the school year

Comincia dall'inizio

"It's an experimental vessel with no successful flights yet... Who still wants to go?" Professor Koro eagerly said, and that just made everyone put their hands down. "I thought so..." He said.

"I still want to." Itona spoke up. "A rocket would make any mech-head's mouth water. But
I'll give up my seat this time, Nagisa and Karma."

"Huh? I'm not big on these risky challenges that rely on others." Karma said. "Just send Terasaka up with a dummy. If it crashes, no harm done."

"What?!" Terasaka screamed in his face over your desk and you had to push his face away.

"Karma the fighter, to provoke; Nagisa that assassin, for safety. They might be a good choice for hijacking a space station." Kataoka suggested.

"Yeah. We'll save our money and pay our own way." Isogai agreed.

"You two fought hard enough to bring the whole class together! Take responsibility and lead the way!" Terasaka argued to Karma, who just looked away trying to ignore it.

"Karma? Let's give it a shot." Nagisa said. "A graduation trip to outer space with your friend? What could be better?"

"Okay, okay. I did promise that I'd hear you out." Karma said and agreed to be the one to hijack the rocket with Nagisa.

"Well! That's that!" Professor Koro said.

As soon as that was done, you all got changed into your training suits and went to an island where the space center was located. Kurahashi and Yada were the ones to distract the crew. You could have done it single-handedly, as your uncle was in a high position in the Japanese government, and though you weren't known to the public, some other people might be able to recognize you and you could create a conversation with them easily. You could have revealed to your classmates about you and your uncle, however, revealing it in a serious situation when it will raise several questions is not the best idea. You put faith into your classmates, and let them gain your trust to be able to do this without the amount of power you have. Class E does have the reputation for not being able to do anything. However, they have been able to prove a lot of things without you, thus you decided to go along.

While they were distracted, Kimura snuck in and inserted a USB where Ritsu was inside, and she had to receive information and data and report it to everyone, more specifically Nagisa and Karma. Once they sneaked into the rocket ship as you saw the two red and blue head get inside and replace the dummies, you only had to pray that everything will be okay.

The countdown had started at 100 seconds, and each second seemed to be shorter than the last, and the whole countdown was over before you even knew it. You could hear the engine starting from where you and your classmates were watching, along with some other people who were there to observe.

You guys watched it go up all the way into the sky until it wasn't visible anymore. It went silent for a moment before a claps followed from the other viewers. Now all you guys had to do was go back to your campus and hope for the best. Once you guys got inside the classroom, you guys watched from Ritsu's monitor as she was recording everything that was happening.

The astronauts they had to confront didn't even seem to flinch, and that seemed to catch the two boys off guard. You all focused in, and the whole situation seemed extremely tense. You were all sweating, especially Professor Koro. You wanted to look away, but you couldn't stop staring into the screen. To your surprise, they easily agreed to follow your demands. Once you heard their words, you all let our a sigh of relief. You guys were all able to sit down at your desks and relax your muscles. You guys watched the two boys have fun in space and experience the things astronauts do. Seemed very fun, but actually going in space didn't seem like a great idea in your eyes. Once the boys had all the information we needed, and they were all ready to leave.