30.

[ NEW YEAR'S EVE ]

Hera had seen Michael's Instagram story (the one where Renata was all over Vinnie) and decided to change from her soft pink dress to the red one that made her look like she had more ass than she actually did. It clung in all the right places. She wore matching underwear, and put on her black platform heels.

"Dad! I'm ready!" Her dad got up from the couch and faced her, his eyes shined and his mouth turned into a bright smile.

"You look beautiful, Hera." He said, he got his phone out and started taking pictures.

"Thanks, dad." She answered.

Hera felt like crying, remembering how bad her mom treated her, how neglecting she was. Her dad wasn't, and maybe all the gifts were an attempt to make up for the lost years, but it was nice having a parent that supported you no matter what.

Thirty minutes later, they got to Chase's house. A lot of car's were already outside (given the hour, most people were probably already there) and Hera felt nervous.

"Happy New Year, dad." The brunette hugged him before getting out of the car. As she walked over, the nerves disappeared.

The door opened and a couple stumbled out with a bottle on their hands, giggling and slurring out drunken words. Hera walked in and tried not to look surprised by how big the house was.

"Hey!" Avani appeared in front of her. "You look amazing, what the hell!"

"Thank you! You look so good!"

They talked for a bit, then the other girl went her way and Hera was left alone. She started walking until she was out in the backyard, where Vinnie was standing on a table drinking tequila straight from the bottle, everyone was cheering him on. A few moments later, the blond boy got off and walked towards Hera with a smile.

"You look like a doll!" Vinnie said excitedly. That was his way of saying she looked perfect. "Hi."

"Hello, handsome." She kissed him, his hands went to her back and she smiled halfway in. "You're drinking. I've never seen you drunk."

"Wanna get drunk with me?"

"Sure."

They walked over to a table full of different types of alcohol, she decided rum and coke was the go for that night (or any night really, Hera really liked Bacardi). As she was pouring, she felt Vinnie hugging her from behind, his hand slipped to her front, resting low on her belly.

"What do you think you're doing, Vincent?" She asked with a smirk.

"Nothing." He replied trying to sound clueless as he rests his chin on her bare shoulder.

Hera can feel his dick on her lower back, so she leans a little on him and he gasps.

"Fuck you, that was on purpose."

"Yeah, we're in public, behave yourself." She turns around and smiles. "If you're horny just say so and I'll suck you off in the bathroom." The brunette takes a sip from her cup and looked at her boyfriend as innocently as she could.

"I hate you."

"Is that a no?"

"You didn't wear lipstick." He points out with a smirk. "Was there any motive or...?"

"Well..." She finishes her drink and turns around to pour herself some more. "Maybe, just maybe, I didn't wanted it to smear." She feels his hand on her belly again, and her stomach flutters. "Maybe I didn't wanted to stain someone's pants."

"So you did come here with a purpose." He whispers to her ear.

"What do you think?"

"C'mon doll, let's go inside."

If they welcomed the New Year in Chase's bathroom, with her dress rolled up to her hips, his shirt unbuttoned all the way down, it was no one's business but theirs.