18.

"Vincent!" She leaves the frame to hug him. Hera kisses his cheek and returns to her place with the boys. "We're filming F-Boy Kitchen."

"You're supposed to cook." Jaden gets in frame.

"We have more important things to do... like-like see who can drink more tequila before throwing up." Josh answers.

"Okay, I'll finish your..." Jaden reads the recipe taped to the table "brownies, while you... do your... whatever."

Vinnie sits in front of Hera across the kitchen table. When she starts to get hot, she takes off her hoodie and stays in a sports bra. The blond can see how Jaden and Josh are looking at her, but Hera doesn't seem to notice.

"So, your ex cheated on you and you're still friends with him and the girl he cheated on you with?" Blake scrunched his nose. "That doesn't sound healthy."

"I give up." Josh sets his last full shot on the table. "I can't do it."

"Oh fuck, thank God, I couldn't keep going."

"Come on." Vinnie nods to a room upstairs. "Let's sober you up."

"I'm not drunk." But shes unconsciously leaning to Josh, Vinnie knows she doesn't mean anything. But he can se the Canadian eyeing her. And he's full of adrenaline from working out, so if he doesn't do anything about it, he'll punch Josh.

"Josh, buddy, come on." Bryce separates them and leaves the room. Blake sighs.

"Guess I'm on cleaning duty."

The pair heads up into a room with a big bed, a gaming set and clothes laying around.

"Josh is getting hot." She says when they enter Griffin's room (where Vinnie is staying).

"Oh yeah?" She's egging him and it's kind of working.

"I'm not drunk, just tipsy." Her arms wrap around his neck. He takes them off. "Don't you wanna kiss me?"

"Always, you know that." He pecks her instead. "But not when you're like this."

"You're no fun." She pouts. Vinnie pulls one of his shirts over her head.

"Maybe, but at least I'm not taking advantage of you."

She blinks and then smiles.

"Thank you."

Hera picks his cat up and lays in bed.

"I'll sleep and wait until you're done getting ready." He nods at her words and enters the bathroom.

When he walks back into the room, shes fallen asleep already, Hera had one of his hoodies on and Hera, the cat, was cuddling with her. Which was extremely weird since Hera hated sleeping with Vinnie. So the blond just laid by her side until she woke up, suddenly feeling not drunk, although she still giggled with herself in silence, at times. Later when they're having lunch/dinner, almost all alcohol has disappeared from her system.

He sees her make a confused face at her phone while they're eating, she types something and seconds later, the screen lights up again.

"Who is it?" The words are out of his mouth before he can think about how intrusive he sounds.

"Some dude."

He pretends his stomach doesn't twist in a knot.

"What's he saying?" Again, he's being intrusive.

"Nothing important." But her screen lights up one more time, she ignores it though, and starts rambling about some car troubles she's been having.

"You can use one of my cars." He says without even thinking about it.

"Oh, no, don't even worry about it. My dad, he's uh, he's getting me a new one."

"Cool." He's nervous. "How is that... How is that going?"

"It's better. He stopped working on Sunday's so we can be together and have some father-daughter time, you know?" She takes a sip from her water.

"When am I meeting him?" He asks with a smile, half joking.

"Whenever you want, he's always saying he wants to meet my friends." Friends?

"I'm not your friend, though."

"You're not my boyfriend either." She says it so nonchalantly.

That stings.

But what sucks more is the fact that she's right, and he's the one that put himself on that position.