Chapter 2 💂‍♂️

Ben stood up, smiling at Sayori. 'Hey Sayori... I been wontin to say this for a bit of time...but...I really like yew. I had wanted to have you be my tea queen for some time but i neva had the courage to tell yew.. so will yew be my tea queen...?'
Sayori stared at Ben, blushing. 'I have also loved you for the longest time UwU.... Im so happy you asked me out OwO!! Of course I'll be your tea queen benny boo X3' she smiled, her heart POUNDING. She never expected this day to come. She brushed her pink hair out of her face and started heavily snogging ben, breathing very loudly before she heard a crash...

Ethan appeared from behind a bush somehow and then started being all angry and stuff and then ben and sayori were like OH NO!!! Ethan grabbed sayori by the neck 'Trying to steal him from me? You bitch...I really cant believe you..' He said, his grip tightening on her neck, killing her within moments. Ben screamed, crying. Ethan tore open her chest and pulled out her soul stone. That was the last of sayori. She died screaming OwO and stuff. 'Ben...I'll keep you alive for now. Remember..you're mine and only mine' Ethan remarked before disappearing, sayoris stone in hand.

Why tf did tne font change