𓆙 Chapter Nineteen 𓆙

Start from the beginning

"Heh...I figured Madara and you were one as well..." Hashirama mused.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Hashirama was silently sitting by the creek.

"Yo...long time no see....um?" Madara awkwardly said, as its been so long that he had forgotten Hashirama's name.

"His name is Hashirama." Y/n reminded Madara.

Madara tilted his head, "Man...Sulking even before we show up..."

"What's wrong?" Y/n poked Hashirama.

"Mind if I ask you guys some-....Never mind..." Hashirama cut himself off, changing his mind.

"No need to be shy...Y/n and I are all ears." Madara stated.

"Don't worry about it..." Hashirama hesitated.

"Come on...Just spit it out already..." Y/n poked Hashirama more.

"Really...it's nothing..." Hashirama sulked.

"We'll be here all day if you keep refusing so you might as well-.." Madara got cut off by Hashirama. 

"Don't worry about it..." Hashirama stated, despite the fact tears were running down his face and he was trembling, "It really is nothing..."

"It's not nothing if you're crying..." Y/n deadpanned.

"Damn you! I'm trying to be considerate and understanding here! So hurry up and spill your guts!!" Madara irked.

"One of my younger brothers...was killed." Hashirama admitted hesitantly.

Madara and Y/n silently glanced at each other in surprise.

"I always come here when I feel like this...All these emotions bottled up inside of me...I feel like the flow of the current clan wash them all away..." Hashirama quietly said, as he used his sleeve to dry his tears, "Madara, Y/n. It's the same for you two, right?"

"You have...any siblings?" He added.

"I have five brothers." Madara mentioned, sitting down besides Hashirama and Y/n, "Or, rather...had four brothers..."

Hashirama's eyes widened at the realisation.

Y/n already knew this, so wasn't too surprised.

Madara picked up a rock and stood back up.

"What about you, Y/n...?" Hashirama hesitantly asked.

"Yes...I had many sisters." Y/n slowly admitted.

Madara, who knew nothing of your family, payed close attention.

"But they're all dead. My whole clan is dead." Y/n bluntly said.

Hashirama and Madara's eyes both widen in utter shock, "Really?" The duo can't help but wonder what clan you were from; for you to be the final survivor.

"That's what it means to be a shinobi. Death is always knocking on our door..." Y/n spoke.

Madara nodded in agreement, "From what I can tell, the only way we can avoid that...is to be upfront and honest with the other side...perhaps even, I don't know, form an alliance with them..." As Madara said this, Hashirama slightly perked up.