𓆙 Chapter Nineteen 𓆙

Start from the beginning

Hashirama jumped and looked awfully shocked by Madara's sudden outburst.

Hashirama began to sulk, crouching down gloomily, "Forgive...me..."

Y/n crouched besides him, patting his head, "It's fine. Madara has anger issues or something..."

Madara irked, smacking Y/n on the head, "SHUT UP, Y/N!!"

Madara then went to face Hashirama, "Uhh...Relax. No need to get emotional and stuff...I mean, I kinda have this bad habit of making excuses when I-..." Madara awkwardly said, before being cut off.

"No need to explain...Your friend is right...Your ego is just so big that you have a God complex..." Hashirama blinked at the black haired duo as he unintentionally insulted Madara.

"Why you...I can't tell if you're hyper sensitive or just a smart ass!!" Madara irked again.

Hashirama began to laugh out of nowhere, surprising both Y/n and Madara.

"Hahaha! One thing you should be able to tell is...You are no match for me when it comes to rock skipping!!" Hashirama flexed.

Y/n deadpanned, knowing that this would simply just annoy Madara even more.

"KEEP GLOATING AND WE'LL SEE HOW WELL YOU SKIP ACROSS THIS CREEK, RIGHT Y/N??" Madara yelled.

"Forgive me...I've clearly upset you..." Hashirama went back to sulking on the ground, "To atone for my sin, you have my permission to use me as a rock and throw me across the creek..."

Y/n sweatdropped slightly, "No need to cry..."

"I just hope...that I don't drown before reaching the other end..." Hashirama added, looking especially gloomy.

"Man, you're pissing me off! Leave. Now!" Madara shouted.

"If you say so..." Hashirama got up to leave, before he got stopped.

"HOLD ON!!" Y/n and Madara yelled in unison, both not wanting the brown haired male to leave.

"You want me to leave or not...? You're so indecisive..." Hashirama deadpanned at Madara.

The trio then heard something in the water.

They all looked around, only to see a body which was drenched in blood floating in the water.

"What the...?!" Hashirama gaped.

Hashirama was quick to run across the water and check for a pulse.

"Are you...A shinobi?" Madara's eyes were wide as he watched Hashirama walk on the water.

"The war has finally reached these lands, huh...?" Y/n commented, as Kaburamaru informed you that the body was dead.

"It's best if you two go home..." Hashirama furrowed his brows, "I should probably leave as well..."

"Later...um?" Hashirama paused, realising he didn't catch the duo's names.

"I'm Madara." Madara introduced himself.

Y/n paused, "My name is Y/n...Not giving your surname to a stranger...is a basic code of conduct for shinobi. You were much too obvious, Hashirama."