Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Previously: Leon knows that he has a twinsister and that he's a Salvatore.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Leon's POV

Yesterday we got to London. To find my twinsister. I can't believe that I'm adopted, All this whole time the people I loved the most were lying to me. They didn't even had the courage to tell me that.

V: Hey what's wrong.

Villu aks as she walks in the room and sits besides me on the bed.

L: I don't it's just that all this time I thought that they were my real parents. I guess I'm wrong. They didn't even tell me

V: hey, don't think like that. They do love you. And they've raised you as there own son. i'msure they would tell you eventually. 

L: do you think that my real parents are still out there??

V:actually your parents got killed when your real mom was 9 months pregnant. it's a miracle that they could've save you and your sister. They had no choice but to give you up for adoption. Stefan made sure that you and Selena where save with a family who would give you the life you deserve. 

L: Who killed my parents?? and why?? 

V: uhhhhh.....

L: villu just tell me. 

V:  Damon..

Did I hear that good. The Damon Salvatore killed my parents who were actually his family

L: you mean Damon Salvatore??? your friend???

V: yh..

L: why didn't he tell me then?!?!?

V: because he thought that all the time you died with your parents

*********************

~time skip~

Violetta's POV

I walk into the livingroom of our vacation house and see Fran sitting on the couch. I flop down next to her and see her bump.

V: wow Fran!! you can see your bump. how is that even possibel??? your just 1 month pregnant?!?!

F: well Camilla and Ludmilla found out that vampires aren't 9 monts pregnant

V: well how long are you going to be pregnant then??

F: I don't know maybe a few more months??

Just then Diego walks in, sits down next to Fran and puts an hand around her shoulder.

D:well I care how long your still going to be pregnant. I can't wait till our little miracle is here. 

V: you sound more exited than Fran.

F: well he is!! Because he doesn't have to deal with Morning sickness, Mood swings and all the pain.

D: hey I have to go through all your moodswings with you so don't lecture me about anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think?????                                                                                                                           So finalyy I have this chapter done, It was hard to write. I'm sorry that you guys had to wait so long for a new chapter.