Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Previously: Leon did something special for Violetta and Fran and Diego went to the hospital to find out if she's pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Fran's POV

Doctor:.... Congrats you're are going to be parents.

I'm pregnant. i can't believe it. I always wanted to start a family, but since i became a vampire i didn't think about it anymore because i thought you didn't could get pregnant. guess i was wrong.

Doctor: i will leave you two alone... while i get a picture of the ultrasound. You can clean yourself up there are some tissues

He says and points at the table beside me he stands up and went out of the room. I looked over to Diego who was staring at the monitor of the machine.

F: are you okay???

D: yh, it's just.... Look at that... we made that Fran. can you believe it.

F: i know it's beautiful.

D: it absolutely is.

I got up and cleaned myself up. after that the doctor got into the room and gave us the picture. after that we went out of the hospital, got in the car and drove home.

D: so what do you think it's going to be?

He asks.

F: i don't know. i really want a girl, but i'm happy with what we get.

D: i want a boy, but we see.

We arrived home and we go directly to Pablo.

P: and what did the doctor say??

D: she's pregnant.

P: WOW...... really??

F:yup

P: so when are you guys going to tell the others.

D: later.

F: do you already know how this is possible.

P: no. Camilla and Ludmilla need to find out how it's possible because i can't.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on everyone was sitting in the living room. so Diego and i decided to tell them.

F: guys... we want to tell you something

C:what is it Fran??

F: well... I-I'm pregnant.

"What!?!?!?!?!"

Everyone except Violetta and Pablo screamed. While Leon just sat there.

N: how is that even possible???

B: are you sure??

M: are you messing with is because this isn't funny Fran.

D: yes, she's really pregnant. we went to the doctor.

"What?!?!?!"

Everyone except Pablo and Violetta screamed again.

Fede:you know that's dangerous right?

F: yh, we first went to Pablo and he said that we sould go to the hospital.

Angie: you knew?!??

P: uuhh. yeah.

Angie:why didn't you tell me, us?!?!

V: c'mon Angie don't blame him. shouldn't we worry about how she is pregnant.

Lud: Violetta's right.

F: Ludmilla, Camilla can you help me to find out how this is possible.

C: sure, but first we need to deal with the whole Stefan thing.

N: yh, Villu i thought you called him??

V: i did. he said he would come.

A: then where is he??

V: Andres it's Damon where talking about. he never comes on time. he does what he want.

Just then Damon walks in.

D: that's a lovely way to welcome me.

~~~~~~~~~
What did you think??
What do you think will happen next??
Don't forget to vote and comment

I just want to say that tommorow i'm going to 🇬🇧England🇬🇧 with my class. i'm so excited. it's gonna be soooo fun. I waited a long time for this trip. so that means that i don't update till i come back. i come back Sunday guys. I'm sorry i won't update, but i will update as soon as i get back.

Xxxx, Shehnaaz