Chapter Four- Special Event: Clopeh's Wikipedia

The chapters MIGHT start to decline a little as I'm starting to feel sick-

Fingers crossed that it's not covid! I will still try to post as much as I can! ❤️

I hope you enjoy this chapter! 💞

--------------------------------------------

Cale Henituse frowned when he saw that all alcoholic drinks were gone as it just deepened his annoyance. He wasn't stupid enough to through a fit in front of all these strong figures as the person who beat him to a pulp after he threw a tantrum against him was also in the same room as him.

Many others came to the drink stall to get coffee or a can that had the words, 'energy can' imprinted on the can, which made it sound like some kind of stamina potion.

Cale was about to leave when you felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned around to see it was none other than...

Alberu Crossman. The first Crown Prince of Roan Kingdom. Cale inwardly clicked his tongue as he cursed his counterpart for his actions.

Alberu stopped his eye from twitching when he saw how Cale Henituse just stared blankly at him without a formal greeting.

"Ahem. You looked quite spectacular on-screen, our dear Commander." Alberu said, using his glib tongue.

It was Cale's turn to try to stop his eye from twitching.

'Our?! No! I'm not the same person! I'm no hero!! TRASH! I'm trash!' Cale looked at Alberu with a more suspicion in his gaze which made Alberu make a closed eye smile.

"That girl did say that I was the biggest change in that world. I have no such ancient powers nor am I a Commander or hero." Cale said in probably the most disrespectful tone Alberu had ever heard.

Is he hiding it? Or does he really not have the same skills as his counterpart? We need someone like Cale Henituse in our world as well.' Alberu thought but knew if this Cale Henituse didn't have those powers shown on screen, they would have to rely on their knowledge. The information is a tremendous help but they still needed the manpower to back it up.

"Let me tell it to you straight Your Highness. I have no interest whatsoever of becoming the Commander of the Northeast region." Cale said in an annoyed and bored tone that would never be used to talk to the Crown Prince of Roan Kingdom.

Alberu had never been so disrespected until he was brought here, on screen and outside of it. Alberu remembered that letter he got and how he would have to be prepared for many headaches when it comes to Cale Henituse.

"I hope we can talk more about this after we leave this place." Alberu smiled brightly, putting his hand out for a handshake.

Cale sighed which made Alberu have a small tick mark appear on top of his forehead. Cale didn't even muster a smile as he shook Alberu's hand.

Before Alberu could take his hand back, Cale leaned into his ear and said something that shocked him.

"You have an amazing act, Your Highness. I'm surprised you can keep it up all the time." Cale left Alberu's ear with a smug smile on his face as he walked away from the stunned Alberu.

Alberu let out a deep sigh that soon turned into a chuckle. He ran his fingers through his hair. 'Crazy bastard.' Alberu hadn't felt this annoyed in a long time.

Cale made his way back to his seat with no drink in hand and sat down. His family seemed uncomfortable but he couldn't care anymore as he just closed his eyes and leaned back into his chair, thinking of different ways to ruin his reputation that was steadily going up.