Announcement

Ichika was defended by Charlotte amongst his own "friends" as other people would say nobody treated him as equal or rather as a person than Charlotte for others it's for their selfish desires...

Charlotte has hers own desires with Ichika and Ichika knows this but he know that she prioritizes his happiness and she became his human diary and that she listens to him instead of striking him out of anger and he knows that she is kind inside and out, he slowly fell in love with her as the time goes by but he didn't confessed yet as he fears for both of their safety.

Ichika:" My announcement would be I will be teaming up with Charlotte at the Tournament! As I will not accept any other person to be in my team."

Ichika:" Whoever touches me or Charlotte, will suffer by my hands!" he grins and that scared the entire class.

The anger and frustration within him battled through weeks of punishment... The person he respected in the academy are in small amount except for the teachers, Tatenashi and Charlotte are the ones he respected.

Despite of Tatenashi's sneaky advances or teases well she never harm him, never hit him. And for Charlotte she defended him, she made  up a decision that it pierces through his angry heart.. The pain, the inhumane treatment of him by the last few weeks. A normal person would just attack them even after the first time, but because he treated them as friends despite of knowing their "true feelings" he never felt the "love". Despite of their words and clingyness, despite of the times that they wanted Ichika among themselves...

Charlotte often followed him, listened to him tried to talk with the others to go easy on him, defended him at the last moment as both of them are tired...

Ichika knew that Charlotte would do this for him, as everyday he fell in love with her.. She respected him, her words, her lips, her smile and her beauty. Those things are the ones who inspired Ichika to be better.

Chifuyu:" Then it's official from now on, who ever touches Orimura or Dunois will suffer by my brothers hands.. As there will be no holds barred and by the way girls if you got hurt by assaulting them. THE SCHOOL WOULD NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT OCCURED OR WE WON'T TREAT YOU FOR THE INJURIES AS YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELVES, GROW A PAIR OF YOU KNOW WHAT...  "

Cecilia:" You BITCH I thought you are my friend Charlotte! "

Charlotte:" WERE, I can't stand those people who abuses someone just for fun. Or for their entertainment. "

Lin:" ICHIKA PLEASE RECONSIDER! "

Laura:" CHARLOTTE! "

Houki stays quiet as she knew that she may gone too far with Ichika at times... Even when they're kids, she often acts like a dominant person, making him believe that he is weak.

Houki:" You're both cowards, Charlotte... And you my former love interest and bestfriend..... Ichika."

As she stood up and left..

Charlotte was worried with Houki she  thought that she was doing the right thing... Again Ichika hugs her in front of the class and he activates his weapon... As it is in the battle mode."

Houki reflects while walking...
As she thought of the memories

Houki:" I want to marry Ichika and have kids with him... "

Houki when Ichika was with an another girl..

Houki:" IIIIIICHIIIKAAAAAA!!!! " as she punches Ichika...

When Ichika got into an accident with her..

Houki :" YOU PERVERT!!!!!" She punches him again...