Standing Up

In this story Charlotte never hurts Ichika even for a comedy purpose... The reason will important in the story.

In this story also Charlotte stayed in Ichika's room as of the moment.

Charlotte narrates
Days after knowing Ichika, a lot of crazy stuff happen, happy accidents with me. Touching private parts which is totally perverted but I do understand that it's not his fault... It's just the events though I still call him a pervert, unlike the others I never tried to harm him or hurt him, that's the meaning of love right? But yeah at the same time I'm scared for his well being as our friends do have a huge temper when it comes to our interactions or other girls going to him.

I do wish that they would understand him instead of making him like a toy, though I'm proud of him not even attempting to hurt our friends.

I had an one on one session with Ichika as I asked him about this situation.

Charlotte:" Are you tired?"

Ichika:" Of what?"

Charlotte:" Of our friends harassing you each day..."

Ichika:" To be honest yes, that's why I do join you more often than them."

Charlotte:" And are you really dense?"

Ichika:" Pffft... Oh please if I had a dime for someone who told or ask me of being dense... No I'm not Charl. "

Charlotte:" But do you like them or any one of them... "

Ichika:" The one who I really like is...."

The class rung bell as the two ran to their room.

Their classmates acting like the two has done something bad as the two are always with each other.

Some girl asked from the back:" Hey Ichika are you still available? "

Other girl asked:" Or are you dating Dunois san?"

Ichika tried to answer as their professor entered.

The question creates tension on Ichika's friends as honestly this infiriated them... The thought of Ichika going out with Charlotte but as the professor goes out Cecilia tried to attack Ichika with at this time Charlotte protected Ichika.... Shocking everyone in the classroom.

Charlotte:" No more of this nonsense!!!! He's our friend for crying out loud and you're harassing him everyday."

Lin:" And who gives you..."

Charlotte:" Not just her but YOU, LAURA AND EVEN HOUKI!"

Ichika tried to stop Charlotte but she turned to Ichika...

Charlotte:" Please Ichika, stand up for yourself... Do not let them do this to you anymore, I'm tired of seeing you hurt, going in and out of the infirmary, If they do love you then what's the point of hurting you instead of playing with their own ego as they wanted YOU as their BOYTOY! "

Ichika stood up as he hugs Charlotte, actually not letting go of her as he screams.. :" She's right! I'm sick of this, everyday NO, NO! Everytime I get to talk or interact with a girl YOU did this to me! Thank you for helping me Charl, you're the best! "

Houki:" You can't be serious are you a baby?"

Chifuyu entered the room as she brought a tape... :" Thank you Dunois for reporting this harassment, thank you for standing up for my idiotic brother. "

Chifuyu played the tape in the projector as the students got shocked at the treatment especially those who aren't noticing Ichika and his friends.

Despite of Ichika being the sole male in the school the others wouldn't do the same harassment as being seen.

Repetitve usage of IS whenever Ichika gets near to a girl or gotten into an accident and this was also played in all the projectors in the academy as after that the projectors of the other room shows Chifuyu herself.

Chifuyu:" This is a violation of human rights, especially one of our students. Not just that but this harassments can cause trauma to the person himself. As Ichika endured all of this, Charlotte bravely stood up for him. Which she would get a reward, she ain't a snitch as she ain't a bitch like this 4."

Chifuyu:" Despite of what I call my brother I never cause him harm, same as Dunois. Which I applaud her for this. I have high expectations of you girls as each of you are representatives of your countries. But it seems that I've been making things here much easy eh... I know I didn't took action before, but I saw everything... Which pains me as his sister. "

Laura:" Orimura Sensei! "

Chifuyu:" I'm disappointed at you Laura. How dare you kissed my brother without any permission from the guy himself"

The girls in the classroom sees their teacher as shocking, this makes them all scared out of their shoes..

With Charlotte berating her friends though this hurts her more than the others but she can't take this anymore for her love one.

Chifuyuu:" Baudewig, Shinono, Alcott and Fang, you need to go to the faculty to surrender your IS suits! And you are all suspended. Your task is to apologize to Ichika and extended community service."

Ichika:" Thank you Orimura sensei!"

Chifuyu:" Perfect!, Now attention to every student here in the academy nobody will harm Orimura kun understood.. And I think my little brother has his own announcement to make. "

The story continues what would be the announcement, read the next part for more.