Chapter 5

After his encounter with Yoongi, Hoseok was now driving on his way back towards the restaurant to continue his date.

He arrived at the restaurant and walked inside, just as they were paying the check. Jimin was offering to pay and set his card inside the pocket. Hoseok reached over and swapped it with his, surprising all of them.

"It's the least I could do." He shyly smiles and leaves a kiss on Yoonji's head before sitting next to her.

Yoonji breathes out in relief and rests her head on his shoulder as she smiles.

"I'm so glad you're back. I missed you." She looks into his eyes. He smiles back at her and gives her a small kiss.

Jimin was just quietly fanboying at them while Y/N was on their phone, texting Jungkook on how they were bored.

Jungkook was in Namjoon's car while they waited for their food. They had gotten hungry and saw a fast-food place. He was scrolling through ✨Instaglam✨ when he saw a notification from Y/N. He scoffed and rolled his eyes as he clicked on the notification.

●●●●●●●●●
Y/N
Hi baby

Jungkook
Hey

Y/N
What are you doing?

Jungkook
Hanging out with a friend

Y/N
What 'friend'?
It better not be that
one bitch

Jungkook
Who?

Y/N
You know very well
who.

Jungkook
No
I dont actually

Y/N
I don't know why
you're acting stupid
like always

Jungkook
Excuse me?

Y/N
I don't want you
to get any ideas of
cheating on me with
a stranger

●●●●●●●●●

Jungkook scoffs out loud. "Can you believe this bitch? Hypocrite."

"What?"

"Nothing."

●●●●●●●●●

Jungkook
I'm not gonna
cheat on you

Y/N
Yeah right

Jungkook
Seriously?
Wtf Y/N

Y/N
I just don't want to
lose you to someone
else

●●●●●●●●●

Jungkook groans out of frustration and makes punching motions towards his phone while Namjoon watches in confusion.

●●●●●●●●●

Jungkook
Yeah
Me neither

Y/N
Ugh
I'm so bored
My friend is being
lovey dovey with
her bf rn
Like hello
I'm right here

Jungkook
I don't see anything
wrong with being
affectionate with your
partner

Y/N
But in public?
Gross.