[¹⁸] "meddle about"

ੈ✩‧₊˚𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍𝘽𝙊𝙔*ੈ✩‧₊˚
smut warning

You got a ride from Connie and Sasha back to your apartment. You opened the door, hearing arguing going on inside. You saw Mikasa walking across the apartment to the living room as you opened the door, "Eren, I swear to god. Why are you being so annoying?!"

Eren was following behind her, like a puppy pleading for it's mother, "Mika, please! You know how sensitive I am. Can you stop being so nice to people?"

The couple turned their heads in the direction of the door opening as you stepped inside, "Uh hey?"

Eren sighed and threw his head back, "Y/N,"

"Wait before you blame me for interrupting or whatever when this is my apartment, can I at least get something to drink?"

"What? I wasn't going to blame you-,"

"Okay, I'm getting my water."

You walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the cabinets. You pressed the button for cold water on the outside of the refrigerator and sipped from the glass, immediately feeling refreshed. Eren came into the kitchen area and leaned against the island, "Can I ask you a very important question?"

Mikasa shouted from the living room, "Don't answer him, Y/N!"

Eren sighed, "Don't you think that Mikasa is a little too nice sometimes?"

You finished the rest of the cold liquid in your glass before answering him, "Mmm. Nah, I don't think so."

Mikasa shouted again, victorious, "I told you so! Y/N, Eren's jealous because I offered to help a freshman study for an exam in a class I also took as a freshman. He also believes this freshman has a crush on me."

"I know what I saw!"

You raised an eyebrow, "Oh? And what pray tell did you see, Eren?"

"He was staring at her boobs. Very obviously, I might add."

You tried to hold in your laughter but you ended up letting it out, "Pfft! I'm sorry, I had to laugh! Go easy on him, he's fresh out of high school and probably isn't used to seeing such a mature woman such as Mika."

Eren groaned as he covered his face with his hands, "You're no help, you know that?" You tapped his shoulders as you started to leave the kitchen area, "There, there. Once upon a time, you were probably just like him."

You went into the living room, hugging Mikasa on the sofa, "So, was he really staring at your boobs?"

She sighed as she flipped through the channels on the television, "Honestly, I don't know. Maybe he was."

You chuckled and started walking to your bedroom to find an outfit for tonight, "Well, Eren, you're going to have to get used to having a hot girlfriend. Everyone wants her, even me."

Eren's head was raised up with your last comment, "What?!"

You laughed as you went into your bedroom, closing the door behind you so he couldn't retaliate against you, "Y/N!," He tugged on the doorknob but you just ignored it as you ventured inside your closet in search of something to wear.

You heard Mikasa coming towards the door to get Eren away from it, "Don't you have a show to get ready for?"

He gasped, "Oh shit! You're right. Jean and Floch are probably waiting for me. I got to go, I love you." You could hear him give her a kiss as he jogged away to the front door, "I love you too!"