Chapter 11: The Captions Guy is Based

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"LOOK GUYS LOOK, ALIENS" said Wario using his down B to propel the bus slightly faster than usual. Bus Mufasa veered so far off course then managed to hit a cactus and deflate one of the wheels. "This is worse than that time they deflated my horse." said Chris before initiating a short cutaway gag. "I picked brown cause it's poop colored." said Chris, fading back from his gag. "You're a doctor, you gotta go give the tire a prostate exam or something." said Markiplier while ripping off a shirt for no reason other than that he felt like it. "Alright, alright watch and learn how it's done." said Dr. Nefarious. The frame that he exited the Bus, Mufasa stomped on the gas while waiting for the repair to be over with. This led to Nefarious having his Nefari-nuts crushed by the tire and dying. "Aaaaaaa nigga nuts." said Etika. Bus Mufasa continued the long journey with extreme ease before the bus came to a halt. "Seems like we still have a flat. I'll fix it up for us" said the Engineer. After about 5 minutes, the engineer started yelling through one of the windows "Why no worky?" said the Engineer. "What an imbecile I'll handle it." said Zomboss. The frame Zomboss exited the vehicle the Engineer sentry jumped onto the windshield and Mufasa floored it leaving Zomboss behind causing him to get banned for 6 chapters. Before he was left he had enough time to say one final thing. "no"

6½ hours and several Gluttony OC deaths later, the bus finally got to the other side of Unnamed Desert

6½ hours and several Gluttony OC deaths later, the bus finally got to the other side of Unnamed Desert. "I see you with them dry ass lips. Don't try and lick them now." said Oscar Carl to Constantine. "Here, I'll lick them for you." said Oscar, licking his dry ass muppet lips. "LAND HO!" said Dutchy Flyman. "WE'RE HERE!" said Terry. "GIMME THAT." said Jack Jackington, taking his GPS back from Terry. "Ah High School. I do not miss those days, fuck high school." said Shaq, as the crew exited the vehicle.

As everyone exited the bus, they gained the ability to equip their fists. "WOOO YEAH BABY!" said Ratbitch who immediately used it to hold two radishes. "WHAT IS XQC'S CHAT SAYING RIGHT NOW-" said Toby, as he now had opposable fingers. "Toby is like the worst fucking character in the story, why?" said XQC's chat. "Wow Toby that's based, what are you gonna do with those?!" asked Kenny. "Something I should have done long ago." said Toby, cracking his knuckles and eyeing Amanda's throat. Sadly, Toby is so weak that his hands exploded upon cracking them and went back to being useless fucking paws. "That is not doggers." said Toby. "AW YEAH I CAN BEAT MY MEAT NOW!" said Hajime. "You could already do that." said Sousuke. "YEAH I KNOW!" said Hajime, who then started to wank his whopper.

"If you guys are done blabbering about your fingies..." said a voice. "Oh yeah, let's go into the school." said Shaq. "Why would we do that?" said Kretmi. "HALT! Nobody gets through me! One of the most mediocre OCs, Batroy! And I'm really buff again and also alive." said Batroy. "I don't see why that would be too hard." said Jenny Generic. "Steamy pee." said the Spy. "OH NIGGA-" said Batroy as he comedically exploded, making the reverb fart sound effect. 

 "Ligma balls." said Sun Emoi, followed by the ringing of the gong. "I told you it wouldn't be that hard. We have really OP characters on our side. Unless some plot device were to fuck them over we aren't really gonna have a hard time on anything other than Nega-Eddie." said Jenny. "Shut the fuck up. Please shut the fuck up. You're ruining the story." said Shadow. "BOOOOO!" said XQC's chat. "Why are you booing me, I'm right?!" said Jenny.

"I LIIIIIVE!" said Batroy, coming back as Ultra Super Batroy Deluxe v.2.5. "Yeah but just delete him again." said Shaq. "I have plot armor you fool! The chapter would be too anticlimactic if everyone was allowed to fight at the same time. And since this is a school, all of you children have to obey the rules!" said Batroy. "Ahh but we're teachers so we don't have to follow the school rules." said Mr. Cracker with all of the teacher characters behind him. "Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do?" said Batroy. "Go to the principal's office." demanded Mr. Cracker, as he turned into Omega Cracker and banished him to the Principal Realm.

 Cracker, as he turned into Omega Cracker and banished him to the Principal Realm

"For all that talk about anticlimactic, he sure did still go down in one hit." said Yosuke. "FOOOOOOO-" said Batroy before being hit over the head with a coconut anvil and falling back into the Principal Realm. "It was a long and hard fought battle, but the forces of good finally took back the high school." mumbled Agolf as he was writing history in his newest book, Our Kampf, teaching the values of friendship, dedication, and pure blooded aryans. "We may have taken the high school back, but the real treasure was the Gluttony OCs we killed along the way." said Dutchy Flyman. "Cheers to that lad." said IFC, catching a large striped big mouth spotted sea coelacanthe with only a fingernail.

" said IFC, catching a large striped big mouth spotted sea coelacanthe with only a fingernail