Chapter 11: The Captions Guy is Based

"Bus M" said Bus Mufasa, pushing a bus shaped button, thus causing the Shaq-mobile to morph from Golira state, back into Bus mode. "Well at least I have slightly more breathing room now" said Toby. "Not If I have anything to say about it." said Amanda who made sure she was breathing the same air as Toby to purify it for him. "Dark Helmet? More like Fart Smell-nuts." Dark Helmet then violently erupted and died. "Who even was that guy?" said Antasma. Lenny then shot her in the stomach with his minigun. "I have no clue how these guys keep showing up but I'm running out of clever quips to say when I shoot them." said Lenny.

"How about next time you say something like 'Rag Man' more like Cum rag.' that would be pretty funny I think." said Cum Rag. "Or what about 'Bernie more like it burns when I pee' I bet the readers would get a kick out of that one." said It burns when I pee. They were then promptly executed for their multiple war crimes in the country of Bosnia. "Bosnian fish are some of the finest ones out there lads." said Irish Fishin Chad. 

"Niggaloo Niggalee, where the fuck is Terry

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Niggaloo Niggalee, where the fuck is Terry." asked Etika. "Navigating us to the High School, we're takin that shit back asap." said Terry, sauteing his ballsack in Old Spice. "According to this thingy it should take around 6½ hours since we have to drive through the newly installed Unnamed City Desert. And someone keeps poking holes in the tires, would you stop that?" said Terry.

"Trouble with the trolley? Get it guys?" said Helmitor.

A picture of literally every OC's reaction can be seen above

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A picture of literally every OC's reaction can be seen above. "Hey Helmitor is that Ram Ranch? You better go get a picture with it while we're here." said Spencer. "I LOVE RANCH DRESSING!" said Helmitor, running out to the ranch and taking pictures. The 18 Ranch Cowboys then beat him to death for violating the 'no pictures' rule. "Aww man, we have a flat tire. Mr. Waternoose you have a lot of arms. Go fix it." said Bus Mufasa. Mr. Waternoose then fixed the flat tire and nothing bad happened to him as he got back on. "You may live, for now..." said Slippy Crab who was about to pinch him to death but missed by a millimeatyer.

"WHOA SHADOW COME LOOK AT THIS EPIC BUSH IT'S REALLY COOL! C'MON YOU NEED TO SEE IT!" said SoFlo. "Yeah, like I'm falling for that one." said Shadow, as he then buried his face in Huge Goth Honkers Monthly. "IT'S NOT A PRANK I SWEAR." said SoFlo. "Hmmph." grumbled Shadow. "Suit yourself." said SoFlo, revealing that the bush contained that damn fourth chaos emerald. "Mmmmm ball scratcher." said Jack Jackington using the pointy end to scratch his nuts.'