3 The Flush

It, was just turning midnight and everyone was locked in the Toilet block and the only out was to go down the toilet but of course Tipsy didn't want to go down the toilet because she has heard nightmares about there are sharks living in the sewers and they will eat you if you go down.

But of course nobody else has heard about sharks living down there and it makes Tipsy really annoyed because they think that he is making it all up but of course there are real sharks that are living down there . But of course there's one motorbike rider who knows about those sharks that are living down there and he needs to find him so he can prove to his classmates that the sharks are actually real. "VOOM "VOOM"! Goes the motorbike who are you? asked Tipsy and he said I am a well known Rider but of course I am not telling you who I am he said.

So Tipsy goes to the school history book and checks all the old students that lived here in 1967 and it was Motorbike rider Cracker Bob and Tipsy said why are you hiding your identify? And he said I don't want anyone to find out my name is Cracker.

And they said don't worry nobody will found out about your name is Cracker.

"DON'T PULL THE FLUSH"! Said Cracker! Why not? Explained Tipsy and Cracker said it will set off a hurricane if you accidentally flush the toilet because we've already got told not o flush the toilet.

As they were arguing about the toilet, there was this massive sound of a seagull flying over the house and they were scared because they didn't know what the seagull was going to do.

Close the DOOR! Said Tipsy as the seagull dived towards the door.

So they close the door and run towards the submarine and there was a problem with it because someone painted the colour blue onto the submarine, and the colour blue attracts the sharks so we knew that we had to be careful not to interrupt the sharks.

"BOOP", "BOOP", "BOOP"! Went the Alarm 🚨 as the water started to flood into the submarine.

We need to escape now! Or we're going to die screamed Tipsy. Don't panic said Cracker everything's going to be alright said Tipsy.

"DRIP"! "DRIP"! "