We all frown as him and Chef snicker. What the hell is wrong with them?

"Ready for a little good news?" Chris continues. "This week, no one will be kicked off."

We all cheer hearing the good news. One week where no one goes home? I'd love to see Heather get voted off soon, but honestly, I'm cool with this... For now.

"It's all for reward, and it's a good one. Okay, time to relocate. Let's move!"

...

"Wow, your hair looks great today. So natural," Heather says to Bridgette.

Bridgette and I are moving to the Gopher's Cabin today, and I can't say I'm looking forward to it. I can see right through Heather. She's trying to butter up Bridgette. She's probably trying to form another alliance now that Beth is gone. Bridgette is really sweet and we've grown really close since the start of the competition, what kind of friend would I be if I let Heather try to take advantage of her?

"Watch it with this one. She's trouble," Gwen tells Bridgette.

"Yeah," I agree."Unless you want to make a deal with the devil."

Me and Gwen laugh and continue on our way to the cabins. Telling by the look on her face, Heather did not like that... Oh, well!

...

"Well, that's all of my stuff."

I'm going to miss my Bass. It's so crazy how we started off with 23 campers and now half of us are gone. And it's going to be weird competing against DJ, Duncan, and Geoff. We've spent so much time together, and now I have to work with Heather. It feels like some weird alternate reality.

"Do you need help taking your million pairs of shoes?" Duncan asks as he leans against the doorway.

"What a gentleman," I tease. "But no, thanks! I've got it."

"So, I guess it was pretty cool getting to be on a team with you," he says as he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck.

"Yeah," I reply. "It was fun. I'm gonna miss you, mate."

"You can always come and visit me," he says smoothly.

"You'd love that, wouldn't you?" I laugh.

"Yes, I would."

"Bye, Duncan!"

...

Bridgette and I grab all of our stuff and head to the other cabin. Hopefully Heather gets laryngitis and we won't hear from her for the next few days, but I know I won't be so lucky.

"Bridgette! It's so good to see you! Come in, come in! Welcome to our cabin. We're like a big family in here," Heather says.

"Big and dysfunctional," Leshawna mumbles.

"Anything you need, just yell," Heather tells Bridgette.

"Thanks for the awesome welcome, Heather," Bridgette replies nicely.

"Welcome to the club! It'll be so much fun! As long as you do everything Heather says- Ow!" Lindsay hollars after Heather bumps her arm.