Chapter 3: The Hospital

Beginne am Anfang

The entrance to the bathroom opens up, revealing a

The entrance to the bathroom opens up, revealing a... heavily sexualized nurse, wearing a low-cut blouse with her top buttons undone, displaying her cleavage. Her head was wrapped around in blood stained gauze, and she was wielding a knife. As she moved towards me, I could hear her bones cracking each time she moved a muscle with ragged breaths.

 As she moved towards me, I could hear her bones cracking each time she moved a muscle with ragged breaths

Y/n: W-What the hell...?

The nurse rushes me and swings her knife, nearly slitting my throat before I dodged it. I swing my knife at her chest and stomach, cutting her deeply. She continues to slash at me, then pushes me to the floor. I manage to get on top of her, flipping my knife into a stabbing position, plunging my knife into where her heart should be over and over until she finally stops moving.

I get up as my hands are covered in blood and leave the bathroom with the toy still in my hand.

I look down at it then notice that its stomach area was cut open. I also see something inside. I reach two fingers inside of it, finding a torn bloody piece of document. Apparently, I'm in some place called Alchemilla Hospital. I notice there some numbers written on the back of the paper. It could be a code. Does it go to the gate?

Y/n: I wonder...

I walk back down the now metallic and rusted corridor and to the gate, using the key. A click is heard and I push the door as a loud and eerie sound echoes through the halls. I go to my backpack, checking that everything was there, including the cop's key and handgun before grabbing my flashlight and storing the toy rabbit before placing the bag on my back. I walk through another hallway until I find an elevator. I enter and head down. When it stopped the doors opened and I'm met with another goddamn corridor with a torn down ceiling and flesh-like walls.