"N-no way....the Kurenai Dragoon was destroyed by a human?"

"I'm making Valkyrie's final task come true. I'm taking you back to Homura."

~Meanwhile~"It seems the story is going smoothly, don't you think dear viewers?"

~Meanwhile~
"It seems the story is going smoothly, don't you think dear viewers?"

Xiaomei was seen standing alone. As she stood, the smile on her face was slowly fading from her face. This was due to the knowledge that she had access to.

"Shiki and the crew made it to Sun Jewel in search of Valkyrie. Upon arriving, they were sent to the labor district and learned of Valkyrie's death. Soon after they each defeated Kurenai and her loyal followers. However, dear viewer, let me ask you this. Did you think things were going to fast or too smoothy?"

As Xiaomei said this, she began to walk in a circle as she explained what happened so far. To be honest, things were getting to be a little exciting as she saw the events unfold.

"Rebecca managed to awaken her ether gear, Leaper and defeated Nino. Weisz managed to finish his new weapon with Hermit's help known as Arsenal and defeated Baku. Homura came to terms on Valkyrie's situation and dealt with Garrot. Finally, Yuuki and Shiki defeated Rui and Kurenai respectfully. Soon the whole group will return to the Edens Zero and inform the Shining Stars.....oh my, did I make that sound too optimistic? The result is the same, but I assure you what happens in between is far different from what you're expecting. After all....there was one fight that the battle in Mildian foreshadowed that hasn't happened. So just sit back, relax, and watch it all unravel. Both the mystery event in between...and the rage our dear Code Breaker has kept inside."

~In the Labor District~
"Look, the Punisher are shutting down!!!!"

As the citizens of the labor district look forward, they saw all of the Punishers were no longer functioning. Seeing this, Rebecca smiled as she knew that Nino managed to stop the Punishers like he promised. While this happened, Homura looked towards Rebecca, Weisz, Happy, and Pino.

"I'm sorry, everyone. If I participated in the battle earlier, fewer people may have avoided receiving injuries."

"It's okay, Homura. This isn't your fault."

"But......."

"Yo, everyone!!!"

As the group from the Edens Zero looked in the direction the voice came from, a smile began to form on their faces. Shiki was seen walking towards them, however, the citizens of the labor district only stared at him as they saw who the boy was dragging with him.

"This was Valkyrie's objective, isn't it?"