↳ 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

────────⊹⊱⏳⊰⊹────────

it's a simple rule in fandom
if they're looking at eachother, there's shipping
𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞\𝐞𝐬𝐬

────────⊹⊱⏳⊰⊹────────

↳ 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐡𝐨 (chaos duo)
sungho: hey kat what happens when you mix dish soap with monster energy and drink it?
katsuo: ...sungho what did you do.
sungho: ...nothing.... but let's assume that i did...
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ most popular
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ the chaos duo is most known for being able to bring out totally new sides of both members. while sungho can influence katsuo to become a loud mess full of colour and destructive force, katsuo manages to makes sungho a lot more calm (and to some, more bearable). katsuo may not know it himself, but he is a big comfort to sungho. the two take care of each other very well and are each other's number one hype man. and whatever mess sungho creates, you can be sure that katsuo will help him clean it up with a smile on his face.

────────⊹⊱⏳⊰⊹────────

↳ 𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧 (vampz)
jaesuk: omg i love vampires too!
yeomin: their history and change over time largely influenced by the way hollywood has portrayed them are so interesting!
jaesuk: ...yea that too! i was more talking about wanting someone to suck on my neck though?
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ most popular
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ it's their teasing dynamic that makes so many fans love this duo. the way the look at each other whenever one of them jokingly makes fun of the other gives off a lot of "oh you wanna kiss me so bad" energy, which fans find very entertaining. their vibes fit each other well, and so does their energy on stage.

────────⊹⊱⏳⊰⊹────────

↳ 𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐤 (soulmates)
dohyung: i told jaesuk their ears flush when they lie.
kyungjoon: why?
dohyung: look.
dohyung: hey jaesuk! do you love us?
jaesuk, covering their ears: no
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ high popularity
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ any kind of constellation, be it kyungjoon and dohyung, dohyung and jaesuk, or jaesuk and kyungjoon, are quite popular among the fans, for a good reason. they're probably the closest to each other, and they mention it frequently. sns posts, vlives, mentions in interviews and physical affection on camera is all too common for them. the name of  "soulmates" was even given to them by themselves. the comfort and energy jaesuk and dohyung give to kyungjoon are even often mentioned in his songs.
they're most comfortable with each other's physical affection. that includes hugs, holding hands, even kisses on cheek, forehead, nose or other body parts. and that closeness carries on behind the camera.

────────⊹⊱⏳⊰⊹────────

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 (sunshine line)
there is no funny ahah quote. all they do is tell everyone how much they love them.
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ less popular
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ these two are simply two sunshines, touchy and clingy and fun. fans love them because of their similar reactions during variety shows, both being the first ones to burst into laughter at any time. dohyung is the only member who will not cringe at some of katsuos cutesy actions for the camera, instead giggle about it or start cooing. they are a comfort duo to many!

────────⊹⊱⏳⊰⊹────────

↳ 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐨𝐧 (puppiez)
taewon: :(
dohyung: tae nooo! come on, put that frown upside down!
taewon: ):
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ less popular
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ dohyung and taewon are similar in the way that they're tall and quite broad, and yet both their personalities seem rather... tiny? both of them are gentle giants, but the opposite ends of a spectrum. taewon would prefer to be quiet and distanced, watching the fun go on from the outside, while dohyung loudly and excitedly throws himself into gatherings. what makes their dynamic quite endearing is that dohyung keeps an eye on taewon a lot and usually makes sure that he won't make his leader uncomfortable through his loud nature.

────────⊹⊱⏳⊰⊹────────

↳ 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐦𝐢𝐧 (nightowls)
sungho: am i in trouble?
yeomin: take a guess.
sungho: no?
yeomin: ...take another guess
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ obscure / "rare pair"
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ not many notice the relationship these two have, mainly because it happens behind the camera. but the observant fan will see that sungho and yeomin just seem to get each other. after an event that lead to sungho having to confront his past for the very first time, the two quickly notice their similarities, and yeomin becomes someone sungho can lean onto. and he will admit that, in one of sunghos very few emotional moments in front of the camera.
but oh, don't let that fool you, the two aren't that soft with each other usually. because as the oldest, yeomin has to somehow tame the youngest troublemaker when he's once again up to mischief, and sungho has the obligation as the maknae to call yeomin old on a daily basis. thank god yeomin keeps his hair dyed pastel pink, because sungho has certainly caused him a shit ton of grey hair already.

 thank god yeomin keeps his hair dyed pastel pink, because sungho has certainly caused him a shit ton of grey hair already