I Ran Out Of Titles

Start from the beginning

The fighting got even more intense and the demon got even more reckless. Choosing to confront GS-sensei with his barriers because he can't see an opening. Or chooses to not get lured by openings. Now attacking us with a skill instead of magic, I felt a mental attack had assaulted us. But GS-sensei took measures to block such skill effect and she immediately acted like it took effect. Seeing her knees go weak, the demon felt like it was an opportunity. Alas, it was all according to plan.

The demon's attack was deflected. He was countered. He desperately blocks the secret art sword attack and then, just for a split second, he was completely defenseless. GS-sensei had completely analyzed all his defenses and found several spots to attack to totally breach through him. Even if he manages to block it with another barrier, GS-sensei will break through it. I'm so sure of that because know what GS-sensei is thinking in moments like these. Thus, the demon cannot dodge this attack.

But as unexpectedly as he had appeared, divinity suddenly spiked from him and he manages to dodge GS-sensei's attack with an explosive burst of speed. Leaving a sonic boom. Once we manage to capture his figure again, he was already at the very corner of the arena. With angelic wings sprouting from his back.

What to say... I've never seen something so beautiful in my entire life. I know as someone who got wings of my own, but his wings felt more divine.

The demon was looking at us with his left cheek carved deep. He scowls at us when GS-sensei mocks him. Heals his wound. And then... Stares at us with his golden eyes glowing blue.

His gaze memorize me. Not like a charming spell but simply because it was beautiful to look at. But looking deep into his eyes made me realize I was looking at something familiar. Cold, methodical logic being calculated mentally. A thousand above thousands of thoughts must be running through his head by now as the demon was probably cooking up his next strategy.

GS-sensei wasn't perturbed by the changes and simply used the wings on my back to levitate high up and cast a spell.

H-hey wait a minute! Isn't this?!

<<Answer: Yes it is>>

But this isn't holy magic. This is literally anti-legion magic! Great Sage-sensei, you're going too far!

<<Correction: This is not overkill>>

Yes it is!

<<Warning: victory rate has decrease by 42%>>

How the hell did that happen?!

<<Answer: Chances of victory has lowered due to the fact that the demon has activated his ability Field Control>>

And what the hell does that do?

<<Answer: It control anything in a certain field>>

Thank you, captain obvious! But what the fuck does that even mean?!

<<Conclusion: It means that any force or energy whether travelling by particle or wave can have its course of direction, motion or any physical interaction factoring in the realm of reality are influenced within the field of the demon's control>>

So, what? Is that different from controlling space?

<<Response: It is different because the ability controls everything within the region>>

So let's say if light travels to hit him...

<<Conclusion: The light will be in his control instead>>

That's so freaking broken...

<<In addition: Using the ability Field Control drains the demon's magicule stores massively. It is not recommended to use it so often>>