"Alright, Gorgeous!" Duncan says excitingly.

"Good job, Mal!" Bridgette congratulates me with a smile.

"Yeah, Mal!" Geoff says happily.

"Thanks, guys," I laugh.

"First challenge goes to the Killer Bass!" Chris says over loud speaker.

Me and my friends start to celebrate until I remember-

"Oh, crap! Where's Trent?"

...

Bridgette and I quickly make my way over to Trent who's with Gwen and Heather. Trent is on a hospital gurney, and he looks awful! Oh no... I broke Trent!

"Trent, I am so sorry!" I tell him, and I give him the best hug I can give without injuring him even more.

"I swear I didn't push you on purpose, I swear!"

Even when he's on the brink of death, he still gives me that famous charming smile of his. He groans as he's being pushed away. Leaving me and the girls alone.

"Good job, Trent," Heather says sarcastically and rolls her eyes.

"Are you kidding? Can you show a little compassion?" I scoff.

"Oh, shut up. He's not even on your team. You don't have to act like you care," she says with an attitude.

"Some of us aren't a cold hearted b*tch, Heather," I tell her.

"Ok, come on guys," Bridgette interrupts as she tries to deescalate the situation.

"Yeah, don't you have a challenge to get ready for?" Gwen asks her.

Heather gives me one last glare before she stomps away. I can't wait until she gets voted off!

...

I decided to go watch the last challenge of the day in hopes that Harold comes through, despite me being upset with him. Lindsay won the previous challenge against Duncan, so we need this. I'll worry about taking down Harold for getting Courtney eliminated later.

I think the reason why I'm so upset with Harold is because Courtney was not only a great teammate, but because she was one of my best friends who I've made on the island. When I first got here, I never expected to get this close with these people as I've gotten, and though I still want to win, I still appreciate all the relationships I've formed with everyone here over these past weeks- Especially the one I've made with Courtney.

I was making my way to the mud pit where Heather and Harold are competing when suddenly I hear a loud shriek out of nowhere. Oh it's me, I'm screaming. Heather's jet ski is heading straight towards me! I squeeze my eyes shut, and I stand there completely frozen. I can hear Heather's screams, too. I peak one of my eyes open just to see the machine she rides on land only inches away from me.

O.M.G

Where the hell is her shirt?!

...

"One minute I'm minding my own business, the next I'm staring at Heather's boobs! I don't know what the hell happened, but this day just keeps getting weirder and weirder. First I find out there's a snake on my team, then I accidentally almost kill Trent, and now I'm being flashed by Heather! Somebody pinch me, I must be stuck in the weirdest dream ever! ... Is it weird to say that I'm actually jealous of how perfect her boobs are?"

...

"Ahhhh!" Heather shrieks as she covers her chest.

"Ahhh!" I shriek as I stare back at her in utter shock.

"We never speak about this moment ever again!" She says through gritted teeth.

"Agreed!"

And I awkwardly walk away.

"The Gophers win the challenge. Looks like it's The Dock of Shame for one of you Bass!" Chris announces.

...

"To be honest, I'm not even upset about losing today's challenge, because it's bye bye for Harold. I tried to convince the team to vote Harold off the island, and I think I did a pretty good job proving my case. Sorry, Harold, I hate to see you go, but what you did was wrong. No hard feelings?"

...

We all sit around the fire waiting anxiously for Chris to give us our marshmallows. Except for Geoff. He's sitting in a tree away from us because he stinks. Yeah, poor thing was sprayed by skunks during his challenge.

"As you know, if you do not recieve a marshmallow, you will be forced to walk the Dock of Shame, and you will never... ever return to camp," Chris announces."The first marshmallow goes to... Malibu."

Yes!

"Bridgette and DJ," he continues. "You are safe... Geoff! You're safe, too!"

"Muchos luchos, compadre!"

"Okay, that leaves Harold, who bailed big for reasons unknown," Chris says.

I'm pretty sure it's because Heather's top came off.

"And Duncan who bailed even bigger because Lindsay left his circuling the drain in a shameless--"

"The chick was determined," Duncan says through gritted teeth cutting Chris off.

"Which is why you're safe," Chris continues. "Harold, sorry dude. You're done like dinner."

"Well, it's been fun, guys!" Harold exclaims.

Wow, he's actually being a good sport about it. Then why the hell did he need to get Courtney eliminated if he was just going to leave without a fight the next episode? I don't know what his deal is, but good riddance!

What a freaking day! I'm going to bed.

And that's what I do. I head straight to my cabin and call it a night.

Arrivederci, Harold!
...