Louise death

Louise was brought to the hospital because she was having a hard time breathing and she looked pale.

Sandro was standing by the door where Louise is. He was crying and can't stay calm, its been hours and still no update. Their parents came with Simon, They tried to calm Sandro but he was breaking down, They all cried and prayed.

Dad : Lord please wag ninyo pababayaan anak ko, tulungan nyu siya

Sandro hold his head and cried even more, Simon hugged his mom and try to calm her also.

Then the Doctor came out.

Doctor : We did Everything we can but shes already weakened, all thats left is-

Sandro drop to his knees and begged.

Sandro : Please doc, save my sister. Please

His voice broked and the doctor nodded. They went to see Louise but Sandro was scared.. He really want to see her but not as he imagine seeing her dying.

Mom : hi my baby, how are u feeling?

Their mom cried and hold Louise hand. Louise eyes was closed but she can hear them.

Simon : L-Liz.. fight for us okay? we love u

Simon looked away and wiped his tears. Their dad just looked at her. Then he noticed that Sandro was approaching.

Sandro breath deeply and went besides Louise and hold her hand. He stop himself crying and hook her hair behind her eyes.

She might look pale but shes still pretty.

Sandro : Lou, I'm sorry if you're here, here in this situation. I broked my promise to protect u now you're leaving me..

Sandro's tears went down on his cheeks and kissed Louise hands. He regrets everything he did that made Louise sad.

Simon went to their parents and hugged them. They all cried, non stop and breaking down.

Then Louise hand moved, Sandro looked at her and she was smiling and her eyes opened.

Sandro : Lo- LOU!

Sandro hugged her and her hand in his back.

Sandro : Lou please don't leave me

Sandro cried and Louise just rubbed his back slowly. Simon and their parents came close to Louise and then hugged and pat her head. They smiled but Louise eyes was on Sandro.

Mom : anak lumaban ka ha? wag ka bibitaw, gusto pa kitang makitang mag ka pamilya

Dad: Liz, anak wag mo kami iwan, ikaw dapat ang una kong yakapin pag nanalo ako sa election

Louise just nodded and smile at them, her tears came down also.

Simon : Sis dont leave me neither, i want to make u proud and give u niece and nephew like u always wanted

Louise laughed while sobbing and hugged Simon. Then Vinny came.

Vinny cried and hugged Louise.

Vinny : my girl version of me.. i just came back, dont leave us, i can't lose my bestfriend

Louise hugged him back and calmed him.

Sandro just looked at them while his holding his tears, he just smile when he saw Louise smilling. But he felt something hard on his chest.

Louise looked at them and smile. She called Sandro to come close to her and he did obey.

Louise : K-Kuya.. hin-di k-ko kayu pa-babaya-an..