Cupcakes ~

Louise was sleeping in her room when Vinny barge in her room and throw a pillow at her.

Louise : KUYA!!

Louise chased Vinny, they run to the stairs and to the living room, where their Dad was on his phone.

Dad : what happened?

Louise : Pops Kuya Vinny throw a pillow at me while i was sleeping hmp!

Vinny and their dad laughed, Louise just rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen.

Their mom and Sandro was eating so she joined them.

Mom : Good morning my daughter, you look furious

Their mom heard the two laughing and she knows what happened so she looked at Louise.

Sandro : mom i have a meeting today, i can't take care of Lou

Louise cross her arms in the table and lean her head, Louise hates it when Sandro isn't with her because Sandro is like her father figure.

Sandro : Lou don't be sad, promise ko na bibilhan kita ng pasalubong

Louise just stayed quiet, Sandro went close to her chair and pat her back.

Their mom smiled seeing Sandro being a good brother towards his only sister.

When Sandro left, Louise went to her room and sits in her couch while reading a book.

Her mom came in and sat besides her.

Mom : Liz i know what u feel whenever Sandro goes out but don't be sad, Mommy is here

Louise put down her book and hugged her mom.

Mom : Cmon let's go out

Louise was excited so she changed to her high waist pants and red polo croptop.

She likes red polos, like brother like sister.

They both went out and Louise was wearing a mask. Bodyguards are with them.

They went to a cafe shop, salon, mall, park, and other shops.

It was 8pm and they both went home laughing and talking.

Sandro was home and bumeso sya sakanila pati si Vinny and Pops nila

Vinny : aw why didn't u told me u both went out

Vinny said winning, They all laughed at him

Louise : Here Kuya, we bought u cupcakes

Vinny : thank you sis

Sandro : what about me sis?

Sandro asked with a baby tone, Louise laughed at him and give him cupcakes aswell.

Sandro : thanks Lou

Mom : we both ate already, Liz u should go change and sleep

Louise : okay mom

Louise kissed her mom's cheeks and went to her room.

Louise change into her matching pajama's and she sits in her couch while reading a book.

Someone knocked on her door so she stands up and open it. It was Sandro holding little box.

Sandro : hi Lou, just wanted to give u this as a promise this morning

Sandro gave the little box to Louise and Louise smiled

She opened the box and it was a gold necklase with her name on it "Louise"

Louise hugged her brother.

Louise : Thank you Kuya, its so pretty

Sandro : anything for my little Sister, Good night Lou

Sandro kissed his sisters head like Louise is a little kid and he went out of Louise room.

Louise puts the box in her beside table and decided to sleep.