the unevitable

Thik ho tum? Sahir frown at the girl he always considered as his little sister .

J..ji .. naaz sighed giving him a smile but the truth was she was exhausted .

Exhausted of being a trophy daughter.

Aaj tumhare partner kaha h? He teased her who grin genuinely.

Mjhe yaha laakar madam khud so gayi hain .. both chuckled at that . Typical zoya!

Bhai .. is bhabhi alright? Naaz asked , she knew that Amina , sahirs wife isn't fond of her much .... Sahir sighed
. He doesn't want to fight anymore not when his wife is expecting there first child .

Acha ye to suno ... Sahir diverted the topic making naaz divert on his silky joaks .. the girl laughed hearing the funny incidents of his office when she heard a gruff voice .

Sahir?

Ji Bhai .. sahir turned to face his brother whoose gaze was fixed on the girl beside him , if possible she had shrinked herself smaller like a ball , totally avoiding his gaze ... The whole party the men was beside her like a shield but that was because he wanted to ensure zoya is safe . Like why would he care for her? It was because if zo ryt? That was logical explanation she had given herself .

But a tiny part of her heart wanted to believe that he cares about her aswell ... just a little , but her cares .

Siddhant diverted his gaze to his brother clearing his throat .

Amma wants you in her room .. he spoke making sahir jump on his feet , nodding at his brother he tapped naaz nose making her smile at him .

She saw sahir leaving and immediately jumped on her feet to ran away from the brooding men who was staring at her with blank face .

Don't you think you should be away from them? His voice came out gruff haulting the girl.

Huh? She looked at him in desbelief .

From sahir and aamna .. he finished making her frown .

You know aamna doesn't like ... She immediately caught his point and noded but still her heart ached .

I ... I .. he shake his head at her timidness .

I don't want any more problems for my family .. I hope you understand? He was entirely focused on his brothers peace totally forgetting that his words were hurting an innocent soul.

A..ap ye khna chahtay hain k main yaha na aau ? She looked at him with tears brimming her eyes making him realise that what a blunder he had done .

Uh .. he was stunned at the abrupt question and was stunned to the point that he couldn't speak .. she , on the other hand smiled sadly understanding his answer .

He wants her away from his family and him!

Fikar na kare .. a..j k baad m aapko aapki family k paas nahi dikhungi . She wiped her tears running away .

Shehnaaz! He called after her but she was gone .

Why he has to speak and proove to be an absolute idiot!

Bravo siddhant Bravo!

***

Bhaiii! Zoya barged in sids room but haulted seeing someone .

Someone she doesn't like much .

Someone she isn't fond of .

Someone who is her bhai's bestfriend .

Zehnaseeb! Fahad smirked seeing the girl who just glared at him making a disgusting face .

And I was thinking that this day cannot get any worse! Zoya sighed speaking much loudly that the guy had heard her loud n cleared .

He didn't mind tho . He's use to her cruel words .

Bhai kaha hain? She asked him who smirked .

Or m ye tumhe kyu batau? He questioned back .

Mera dimag na kharab Karo Fahad Asad ..

Or aap kya karlengi zoya sultan?

Mein tumhe vapas us barfili jagah bhej dungi jahan se tum unfortunately Zinda laut aaye ho .. she gritted making him laugh at her jab .

Threatening an army officer isn't so great now arnt it? He teased further enjoying her face turned red in agiation.

Bhaiiiiii

She yelled and next moment a startled siddhant came out of his closet startled .

Kya hua h bhaii? He looked between his bestfriend n cosin .

Bhai have u seen shehnaaz? She hasn't reached her house not is she picking my calls ... The panick in zoya's voice haulted him on his place .

His army senses were now in alert n he felt Fahad straightening too beside him .

It's a curfew today , who had dropped her? Fahad enquired .

She had left ... Alone . Sid spoke remembering her tear stricken face .

What the fuck he did??

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Do comment 🤗❤️