Prologue

Part 3

----------

He had a cold demeanor yet was soft spoken and oddly easy to listen to.

"Good, I have a few documents for you to read."  He said.

"Yes sir.", she responded.

He gazed down at her and took in her posture, her hidden expression and her voice.

"We have expectations that need to be fulfilled. Do not disappoint.", he said yet it did not sound like a scolding.

With that said, he lead her to the hall and they went through the process of moving to a different room in a different hall. The room had a table and a few chairs, all bolted down.

Once they were seated and the guard at the door, he placed a colorful book in front of her.

"Let us begin with something easy, that way I can get a read of how well you know."

-------------

Eight months have passed and he has worked diligently with her to ensure success of the experiments. He has tested her time and time again, though he was questioned a few times on his methods and the relevancy of some of the things they've done.

He has calmed their inquiries with prefect results, to they say no more of it and let it go.

Currently, he is preparing something, a surprise for her. As her new guardian, he received all files that are necessary to the goals of his organization. However, she hasn't been in the organizations 'care' for any longer than five years. 

All information regarding her origins is sealed somewhere off location. Where, how, who are included. Information not included in that list of things is her date of birth. 

-------------

He stands tall, yet not as imposing as the first time they met. Her head is not lowered as it was before either. He hands her an item he had taken from the vault that he does not have authorization to enter. It was a risk for more than a simple firing and investigation.

"05, a gift."

The item was packaged in bright blue and orange wrapping paper with a soft purple bow. She looked at in wonder as she took it.

"This is for you to keep....", he says as she unwraps the box and places a light blue bear-paw necklace around her neck, "I think it's time..."

"T-Thank you! .....huh?"

He briefly and gently let a soft grin settle on his features for only her to see. Unaware of a small rectangular robot listening and recording.

"Do you want to see your brother?"

Her eyes, hidden away from the world, lit up in surprise and curiosity.

-------------

Oddly enough, they barely had trouble getting her out of the facility they were in. A convenient accident occurred that required most of the guards to go suppress it. The walls had been smashed and glass broken, bars bent and many were distracted.

As he, in his hurry, did not hesitate to let her run off with a map and a few snacks; he did not think it was much too convenient since a large creature was reeking havoc in the facility.

Unfortunate as it was, he could not go with her as he could not go with her brother either. He was duty bonded to stay and hopefully free others like them even as he obeys their command. They kept him for a reason despite having suspicions of some of his actions.

----------------------

Bye for now!