Chapter: 44 - The Good in everyone

Start from the beginning

Sivaangi looked at him eyes welling up. This is the same Akash who moved heaven and earth to bring her here, who created a job opportunity out of thin air, took care of her in every step of the way, now doesn't even want to look at her and throwing her out like she doesn't matter anymore.

"Can I at least say good bye to my students? " Sivaangi asked trying hard not to break down.

"No need, we have all moved on, it is time for you to do the same" Akash replied curtly.

Sivaangi left the place silently, she was not affected much by Akash's words as expected but the fact that she had to leave without able to say good bye to her students hurt her more.

She proceeded to the front office as instructed, it took another hour or so to finish all her formalities. She knew she was going to resign and she was happy about it, but she never thought it would hurt her this much, leaving the protection this place gave her.

She slowly walked out her thoughts going back to her students again.

Most of her happy moments in the past years had been with them, they accepted her as one among them, treated her fairly and helped her a lot during the child birth.

Her attention went to the stone bench that was under the shade of a huge tree. She walked towards it with overwhelming emotions.

This was the place where she got her pain 4 weeks before her due date. She still remembers that day crystal clear.

Carrying twins made it extremely difficult for Sivaangi to move around, but sitting at home made it difficult for her concentrate on anything that she pushed herself to make it to work. This shade had been her solace whenever she wanted to take a breath of fresh air.

Even that day she was doing the same when she felt a sharp pang of pain on her right side hip. She ignored it as her usual braxton-hicks, but the next one was more severe than the first which alerted her that it was not false labor.

She looked around almost panicking. It was her students who came to her rescue, they called 999, informed her parents and Akash, ran around getting whatever she wanted and packed it in one of their bags, stood by her until the emergency services arrived and few of them even travelled with her in the ambulance and waited till her parents and Akash came and took over.

From that time, it was not only her, even Nethra and Mithra became their pet. Whenever Sivaangi's parents left for India, she could always count on them to help her out. Even though Akash played a major role, her students showered her the love as and when they can.

Since Sivaangi was hardly few years older than them, they could connect with her easily creating a fine bond between them.

She sat down on the bench, thinking how she could meet them when she heard a voice behind.

"Ms. Sivaangi"

Sivaangi's face brightened seeing a bunch of faces.

"Hi Elena, I was just thinking about you all" Sivaangi said with a huge sigh of relief.

"We know Ms.Sivaangi, we know today is your last day, that is why we arranged a small farewell for you, if you will follow us please" said Elena, coming forward and holding Sivaangi's hand.

"What? Did you guys know already that today is my last day? what did you guys do? Where are we going? " Sivaangi bombarded them with her questions trying to walk along with them, happiness overflowing in her face.

"Relax, relax, its just a small party that is all, it is in our class room" Elena replied with a smile.

Sivaangi was really excited, she pushed the door to her class room open and was shocked to see the crowd there.

The Chosen OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara