Book 2, Chapter 14: Well Hello

The two boys were talking to each other while looking at the beautiful flowers blooming in the garden.

"Say, what does Diane look like?"

Tubbo stayed silent for a moment.

"Why are you so interested anyway?"

"Is it bad?"

"Well, I told you many times her attitude is rotten. But her appearance looks "oH sO iNnoCenT".."

They were silent for a bit. The garden's fountain trickling and the birds chirping can be heard. The faint noise of people chattering inside the castle was also heard. They heard someone approaching them.

"Tubbo Schlatt in the flesh!"

Tubbo's eye twitched at the sound of Diane's voice.

"Here comes the bratty squad.."

Tubbo muttered. Ranboo looked behind them to see 4 girls standing there. One was blonde, the other brunette, one a red head and the last another blonde.

"You should--"

"Shut up Fiona!"

"Sorry Diane!"

"Look who's with him, oh my god!"

The brunette girl squealed. The 4 girls approached them. Tubbo turned around to face them.

"Stay away from me Diane."

Tubbo growled. Diane smirked.

"Hah! This is MY property you're stepping in if you forgot."

Diane said sassily then flipped her hair dramatically. Her long hair waved through the wind as if it was a paid actor.

"Anyway, who's this boy with you?"

She walked towards Ranboo and shoved Tubbo aside. She took a close look at Ranboo, examining his eyes, looking at his hair, looking at him up and down.

"He's tall."

One of the girls said while looking at Ranboo.

"Yeah, and he has weird eyes.."

The other said.

"I know right.."

"So, Handsome, what are you doing with him? You know, I'm so much better. Like, look at him."

She pointed at Tubbo.

"Look at his figure. He's so frail and weak. And I'm more attractive and good-looking. So what do you say? Wanna ditch him and be my boyfriend?"

Tubbo felt his blood start to boil.

"I- um.."

Was all Ranboo could say.

"What? Are you too flustered that I'm literally so close to your face that I could kiss you?"

She leaned even closer that he can feel her breasts on his chest. Ranboo flushed of embarrassment and was kind of pale due to the fact that someone he doesn't know is trying to hit on him.

She leaned on to him for a kiss.

Ranboo felt uncomfortable. He shifted his gaze away from Diane avoiding her lips and backed up.

Tubbo seemed to notice that Ranboo was getting uncomfortable so he pushed Diane away.

"Back off. Do you know what personal space is?"

He said angrily. Diane looked at him in annoyance.

"Why are you always SOOO annoying? Its my birthday so be atleast less annoying for me! Its causing me to stress and have wrinkles on my face!"

She complained.

"Plus," she continued "What is he to you anyway?"

"He..."

Tubbo stopped. Ranboo looked pissed so he just grabbed Tubbo gently and put him behind himself.

"Leave now. We don't want anything to do with you. You and your stupid friends."

The 4 girls looked so offended.

"Uh- B*tch, we weren't talking to you. We were talking to this d*ckhead over here. So piss off."

"Tubbo obviously doesn't want to talk to your annoying ass. So kindly f*cking piss off."

"I- Ugh! Fine!!"

She stormed out. The other girls followed. Ranboo looked back at his boyfriend.

"You okay bubs?"

"Yeah.. I was about to lose my sh*t and punch her again anyway..."

'Again?' Ranboo thought.

"What do you mean again?"

"Oh, I got so pissed off once that I 'accidentally' punched her in the guts."

Ranboo didn't know how to react. He doesn't know whether to be concerned or to laugh.

"Wh-  You know what? Never mind. I don't wanna bother asking."

Tubbo giggled.

"Wanna ditch this hellhole and go home?" Ranboo asked him.

"..."

"Do they have drinks?

Ranboo face-palmed.

"Tubbo!"

"Oh come on Boo! Just one, pleasee??"

Tubbo pouted. He knows how to make him say yes.

"Tubbo.. No.. Don't do that face to me..!"

Ranboo fought the urge to not look at Tubbo but gave up eventually.

"Ugh, fine. We can have ONE drink. Okay?"

"Yay!! Thanks Boo!"

Tubbo kissed his boyfriend's cheek and and grabbed his hand to lead him inside the castle.

----------- ---------- ----------- ----------- ----------

721 words

Hello! Its me. Anyway, sorry for late updates. School is very stressful and I wish it was summer vacation so I cam keep on updating.

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for short chapter!

~Emily, Out✨