Gladstone Gander with a special guest appearance of Donald Duck!

Gladstone Gander laid back as he crossed his legs. Donald Duck was still standing as he glared down. Donald fumed, "Why do you take away every single good thing in my life?" Gladstone kicked his legs up. After a minute or so, Gander sarcastically disregarding, "I don't take anything of yours. I'm just very lucky." The duck put his hands on his hips as he narrowed his eyes.

"Oh and you just happened to stumble on Daisy. While we were on a date." Don spat. The gander faked surprise and looked offended. The goose laid himself on the couch instead of sitting and acted like he was hurt, "How could you say that? Like I would purposefully flirt with your girlfriend in front of you?" Donnie pulled over a chair, sitting down in it. He joked, "Was it the first time you've been rejected?" Then the offense was real.

The duck goose stomped off, seeing someone walking through the house. The yellow dog paused his walk to look at the green goose. The four leaf clover stopped to look up at the taller male. The black eyed dog smiled like sunshine and greeted happily, "Hello lil goosey, Is Donald Duck home?" The luck charm smiled back, asking with smug, "Well, why do you want to see him?" As the goosey studied the buff dog, thinking about how it would be jackpot to... Guess it for yourself. The beefy man answered, "He's my friend!"

The green eyed goose frowned and looked down, lightly moving a pebble with a webbed foot. He lied, "He's not home, I'm sorry you just missed him." The black boots frowned, cocking his head in saddened confusion. The mammal puzzled aloud, "But I told him I was coming to cuddle." The bird looped his arm around the knee because it was the part at head level to him. The mammalain whimpered, "I hope Donald will be fine without a cuddle today." The con man offered, "How about you cuddle me?"

The sweetie took a thinking pose at that suggestion. The clover leaded against him, trying to look cute. The sunshine gave a small smile as he patted his head, walking off. The sweetie pie suggested, "I'll put a note on the door so Donald can ask for cuddles if he needs them." The lucky 'ducky' panicked silently, it had been going so well. The butterscotch was stopped in his path to the home, looking down as if worried that he might accidentally step on a tiny bird. The smaller bird attempted to make an excuse, "No, you should just text him."

The large sir picked up him, petting him carefully. He question in concern, "Are you okay, duck duck?" The Gander blankly stated in surprise, "I'm a goose." The toon giggled and set him on his shoulder, walking through the house. The goodie patted his new friend, "Come on, I think I saw him. I think he will love to know we are friends now."

How had his luck fail him so badly?

The End

Buddy Pal Friendly and making many "super special bestest friends"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara