A date! Tomorrow.(XVIII)

Waking up you had a wonderful sleep, a peaceful one. You smiled remembering the previous events yesterday. You quickly got out of bed in a good mood. Washing your face then running downstairs. "Someones is in a good mood." your little brother Kharl said smiling. "Why wouldn't I? I got someone courting me before Juaqim can even find a girl who likes him back!" I said smiling. Everyone laughed, well except for your Older Brother Juaqim, who was boiling from anger. "M*THERF*CK*ER" He yelled furiously, chasing you around the house. 

___________________________________________

After breakfast, you thought of going outside for a short walk. Leaving the house, with the door shutting. The warm breeze flowing, people talking, children playing, babies giggling, parents smiling. You were smiling with the people in the environment. Until you were interrupted. Him, again. Camilo. "Hola, Hermosa," He said smirking. "Don't scare me like that! anyways what is it, Hermoso?" You said teasing him. He was shocked by the name but cooled down. "Just a question" he answered. "Oh gosh, another question, what? 'aM I hanDsOme?' is that it or something else." You asked.

"Something else," he replied. "Oh! I'm all ears!" You replied. He giggled at the change of mood. "Go on a date with me, again, and don't friendzone me ever again!" He said pouting. You were not expecting that. "I don't mind going" You answered smiling. "YES!" He smiled in victory. "You guys are going on a date?!" A quite familiar voice spoke. Turning both of your attention to the mysterious voice you saw who It was. Dolores. "What is wrong with people scaring me today?' You muttered.

"Dolores! stop eavesdropping on our conversation!" Camilo yelled annoyed. "Sorry! It's hard not to when my gifts like this!" She defended. You sighed smiling at them. While they were arguing, you were stuck in your thoughts 'a date, a date, a date, a date, a date, a date, a date, a da-' Your thoughts were interrupted with your name being called. "Y/n! Are you ok? You spaced out there." Camilo asked concerned, you noticed Dolores was gone now. "Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking." You answered.

Camilo was gonna ask you what you were thinking about but refused to do it. "Well, I'll be going now Hermosa! Gotta babysit!" Camilo said smiling while waving, then he ran to a mother and her baby.

You were thinking of helping him but you refused to do it. 'If I help him, then I might even make the baby cry' You thought groaning. Then walking to your back to your house.