Hola, Hermosa (I)

New girl in town?Y/n Perez just moved to Colombia from the Philippines. Lives in a town called 'Encanto', she and her family has heard about the madrigals and that they have gifts. Shocker, honestly. One day they were invited to Antonio Madrigals Gifting ceremony. Then she meets a boy greeting everyone but as she enters the home they make eye contact, the boy then turns to her and her family. "Oh you must be the new family in town, I'm Camilo Madrigal" Everyone in their family greets him back except for you.
"I don't think I got your name yet, Hermosa?" He says with a smirk. You turned to him shocked by the name. 

"Oh um, I'm Y/n Perez." You say giving a small smile. You then walked inside fast.

________________________________________________

Lil Antonio got his gift which is apparently he can communicate with animals? Interesting...People were now dancing, your parents were just dancing and your siblings were too. You really were just standing there. Until the CAMELEON dude came up to you, again. "Hola, Hermosa, Quieres bailar conmigo? (Hello Beautiful, Want to dance with me?)" He asked you standing next to you. "No." You said. He just stood there glancing at you confused. "Well Querida, You're dancing with me," He said smirking. You turn to him blushing with the name again.