Were not Gay! (XII)

Minutes of walking, you notice the boys glaring at each other, but you shrugged it off.  "We better eat lunch now." You told both of them. (For the sake of the story to be easier to write we're just gonna name the childhood best friend Blaire for now -Author). You bring out the food you made last night. "Here let's sit here and eat." The two boys smiled and nodded while taking a seat. 

You notice Blaire looking at you while eating. "You want some of this, adobo?" You asked him, he nodded. You put the spoon of adobo and rice in his mouth. "It's really good, I forgot you were good at cooking." He said smiling and looking at Camilo with a smirk. Camilo then got angry, "Hey, can I try some of that Adobo too?" Camilo asked. You looked at him and nodded. You grab some rice and the adobo and put it in his mouth. "This is really good, you're definitely wife material!" He said smirking at you and looking at Blaire with a grin. 

You notice the boys glaring for minutes now and you were so done with it. "You know what?! I'm so done with you guys staring at each other like that! if you guys have fallen in love with each other already then just kiss each other!" You said angrily while walking away from them. "Wait No! you got it all wrong, we're not gay!" They both said simultaneously while running after you.

You then go to your house and enter and before they can enter too you shut the door in their face. The door was shut "Gay!!" you screamed mad at them for glaring at each other and kind of teasing them.

"wait no... don't leave me with him!" Camilo said complaining. "Me too! I don't wanna be with this yellow Tarzan!" Blaire said. After those words, you can hear them yelling at each other. You sighed and rolled your eyes while going to your room. 'they're not here?' you asked yourself while finding your family. You see a not saying "Hey honey, I and your father brought your sibling with us to go watch movies at the Cinema! -Mother" You sighed and entered your room.

Flopping down on the bed you thought about the previous events. 'why were they REALLY glaring at each other...?' You sighed and decided to take a short nap to rest your mind and body.