Summoning Maple

"Aaah~ what should I do next?"

Honjou Kaede, Maple in this game, asks that to no one as she looks at the ceiling of her guild.

She was just done going around the sixth stage. She was bored because Sally was not with her.

The sixth stage is the latest stage of the NWO (New World Online) that was implemented after the fifth stage. It have a halloween theme going on with it.

Basically, it was a haunted area. A place full of ghosts, haunted houses, a neverending night, bats, floating objects, and a lot of things that can be associated to horror.

And her friend is very weak to this kind of stage, thus leaving Maple and some of her guildmates in this floor.

Sally is just waiting for the next stage to be implemented so she can play again. She can't really stand anything that have something to do with horror.

Maple can play with her other guildmates but she doesn't feel going out and fighting for now. She was just playing this game to have fun and in this past days, all she did is just fight and fight and fight.

So she was looking for something new to do. Something novel for her that doesn't involve fighting. Preferably, some place that she didn't encounter before.

"My familiar that exists in another world"

"Huh?"

Maple tilted her head as she suddenly heard a female voice calling out to her.

"I call you from the bottom of my heart"

"What is that?"

Maple stands up and look around her.

She doesn't know where this voice is coming from.

"Aha!" Then Maple got a realization. "This might be a new event! Did I trigger it somehow?" She innocently asks that herself while waiting in anticipation what would happen next.

"Heed my call and appear by my side!"

After that heartfelt and deep speech, a glowing white portal suddenly appears in front of Maple.

"Wow! Is this where I should go?" Even as she asks herself that, she is already moving forward to that portal.

As she got near it, she didn't hesitate and hops on that portal. And after she entered the portal, it vanishes along with her.

She was never seen after that...
_

______________________________________

"Wow! This is amazing!"

In excitement, Maple yelled happily as she falls through the skies.

Even with this happening, Maple is not the fazed at all. This is because she thinks she is still in the game.

She saw that she falling to a walled palace. She doesn't know what's that place but she thinks this is just some part of an event.