"Hmm, I know," he hums, and his hand brushes your hair behind your ear. "You're helping me, too."

Despite the knock on the dark, wooden door, you don't re-position yourself.

"Come in," you call, and the door opens to reveal just the person you expected.

Namjoon. His ashy brown hair is styled to expose his forehead, and a pair of black, thick-rimmed glasses sits on the bridge of his nose. His outfit is similar to Jeongguk's, a white dress shirt and black dress pants. Sometimes he wears a tie, but not today. It's alright, you don't require them.

"Tell me why I knew he'd be here?" Namjoon sighs, but you know he's not mad. You know that he and Seokjin only are happy for you, that you've finally found someone good, someone you trust. Ever since you took over the company, clueless and absolutely terrified, the two men guided you. It was only natural that your relationship became more of one between siblings, even if you're not extremely close, rather than one between boss and employees.

"I'll send him to you in a few minutes, I promise," you pout slightly at the older man.

"Fine, but I do really need him," he warns before he disappears out through the door, closing it behind him.

"I should probably get going," Jeongguk chuckles and places a kiss on your forehead.

"Wait," you interrupt his movement. "I wanna ask you something..."

He stills under you, most likely noticing the nervousness that's rising within you. "Ask away."

"Well, I was thinking... and this is just an idea because I know we haven't known each other very long, so you can absolutely say no, but... in a few months, when I've gone through all of Hoseok's stuff... I don't really wanna continue living there. So, I was thinking of getting a new apartment, and I guess that my question is... if you wanted to get one together? Like... Move in together?"

After your rambling, during which you kept your gaze focused on your hands in your lap, you hold your breath. You're generally not as nervous around Jeongguk as you were when you started going out for real, but something like this still gets you.

"Yeah, sure."

His short answer, although voiced happily, takes you by surprise.

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah. I'd love to. Besides, we're almost always together anyway."

"So you don't think it's too fast?"

"No, I met Yoongi, like, three times before we became roommates. And I really like the idea of sleeping together every night."

You sit up straighter to be able to look back at his grinning face. The dark hair has grown a bit since you first saw him, two more months and he'll probably be able to put it behind his ear. But you doubt he'll allow it to grow that long since he's been saying for around a month that he needs to get it cut.

It's incredible how just a look at this man, sitting underneath you in your big office chair, can change your mood instantly for the better.

You've thought about how someone like Jeongguk is so likable, so loveable, when all he really has is himself. You have a lot more to your name, yet you're nowhere near as liked. Even here, at your own company, Jeongguk is loved. The only thing that's most likely stopping the female employees from flocking around him wherever he goes is you. Everyone knows Jeongguk's yours, and that you're his. You've overheard people talking about it, how they've caught you watching him like he put the stars in the sky. It's not something you mind, it's true after all, you do look up at him with a small, dreamy smile more often than not because to you, he's the best. Is it really 'only' himself he has when he's kind, gentle, and helpful? Charming and smart? Handsome and talented?

"So sex is what's important," you joke, making him tickle your sides, and you fall back down against his chest, giggling.

"No, the sex is great, but my favorite thing in the world is afterwards, or those nights when you just sleep over, when I get to just... hold you. I want that every night. Besides, we'll get married in the future, right? So we're gonna have to move in together sooner or later."

You swear that your heart is about to explode. It feels bigger? Like it's been pumped full of something. It has to be love that's inflated it.

"You're sweet," you comment, leaning in to press an innocent kiss to his jaw.

"Wait. Since I assume you're paying, can I get a gaming room?"

His eyes sparkle, and the air fills with your laughter, and you don't doubt that others can hear it, but you don't care. You're happy.

"If you're nice," you tease, and he huffs.

"I'm always nice."

"Yeah, you're right. It's why I love you. And you can get anything you want, spending money on you is like buying happiness for me."