Chapter 10:morning awaking

The morning has now woken up, and everyone was still asleep, then Bowaev woke up with sunlight hitting his eye. He blinked one or two times and remembered he was in Bobot and Bosip's apartment. He look around and the Tv remote and started watching.... sponge bob (I dunno what to be on that channel) and turned down the volume so he doesn't wake up anyone. As Bowaev watches Tv, Bob was the second one to wake up. 

He looked to his right side and saw the position he and Bosip was in. Their position was a cuddling one and boi, their legs were into each other if you know what I mean. As Bob flustered with a side cherry pink, he saw Bowaev watching Tv. He tried to get Bowaev's attention but Bowaev was all focus on the screen in front of him.  (Bowaev be like, "nah, Sponge Bob better than you"). 

Bob tried to get out of the position he was in but it only made it worse (or better in our words). Bosip (still asleep) threw his arms over Bob and pulled them when their noses touch. Bob was now full of red then he was blue. And things were getting spicy, VwV. And you can say that it's a burger in a hotdog bun. |: )

With Boder and Bobot or Simping Spider and Emo mask bot.

Boder's POV (finally!!)

As the sun, kinda hitted my eye, since I remembered that the curtains were either black or a dark gray. I opened my eyes as I breathe in the scent of smell of

I checked my surroundings and saw Bobot below my chin. His fluffy hair is all I can feel, it just feels so right to be with him. His voice is so calming, his style is so beautiful and yet, everything about just gets to me through my heart. 

 Sure I get a lot of fans saying that I'm the hottest and most handsomest one in the gang, but I really don't believe them, besides their just fans. But when Bobot says it, it's just different. It's nothing but hot and cold. Day and night. Everything that has its opposite. 

I felt some movement on my chest and it was his hand. It tickled a little but I didn't laugh. His hand felt soft and yet so smooth, (bruh why u be simping too much) I wanted to keep his hand on me for longer. Looks like I have been on my other arms for too long. I can feel them wanting to get out and move a little. I slightly lifted my back a little, just a little so he wouldn't wake up. As my arm got out they immediately went on Bobot's body. Sometimes they got a mind of their own these days. Wonder what he's dreaming about. Probably something good. 

Suddenly I got a text from Bofo and checking on how we are doing. I texted that we were okay and got a quick pick of us together and putted my phone down. 

Narrator:now back to the other three 

As Bob was struggling to get out, Bosip's phone off making him waking up. Bosip picked up his phone and he sighed. It was a text message from Rosie saying that she is sick so no work today. He sighed once more and saw him and Bob's position. He letted go of bob, thinking that he couldn't breathe under his gasp. 

Bosip got up and went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. He was making bacon and eggs on the oven, and hash browns were on the side. (Hurray) As Bosip putted the timer on he went to go and wake up Bobot cause usually he comes either his alarm clock goes off or he smells the scent of it.

 He walk down to the hall and opened Bobot's door that leads to his room. He opens the door and he saw Bobot laying on Boder. And boi, Bosip was mad like, "bruh who this bitch think he is?!". Yeah, that mad. So like any protective sibling, they decided to get them apart. As Bosip started to shake Bobot while saying, it's time to get up, but it failed due to the fact that Boder's hands were all over him. Bosip putted the alarm clock on a timer and exit the room and waited outside the door. 

Tik, Tok, Tik, Tok, the alarm clock has now started ringing and Bosip entered the door and saying with a smug smirk, 

Bosip:raise and shine, let's go eat breakfast 

Bobot:nuuuu 

Bosip:aww, but your favorite is on the oven and it's bout ready. 

Bobot:*groans* finne, Boder, hun, get up.  Breakfast is on the table. 

Boder:alrighty, can I carry you? 

Bobot:ye- 

Bosip:no, a heck to the no. 

As Bosip walks out of the door, Bobot nodded and Boder carried him bridal style. (Woo, when's the wedding?). 

After that they ate and they got together and toke a pic blah blah blah 

The end. 

End of book, thank you so much for reading, I know this time is going bad but don't worry, I'm sure it'll get better. 

Bai

Words:862