moments with the S.F.G

Hello peeps and here is it that I don't have any ideas for the book but I figured that while y'all be waiting You need entertainment and me and the other members of the S.F.G created by the peep G00ble_
Laughs with the S. tupid F.unky G.ang.

Enjoy!

introducing da members 

It was an afternoon all normal and plain, but not for this gang. They be stupid but also know how to funk when it comes to their stuff. We got no leader cause non of them can't do anything right! We got the slippy drippy but also Arsenal peep, Goby! And we got the flash wanna be, (I'm freaking laughing while doing this) Neon, when he runs through a park, benches be flying off. Next we have the drunk on the floor lover cow peep, Abby. And lastly (imma talk trash bout meh self) the lazy yet tired skull floating mystery Skulls Lewis, Tabi, error sans knock off, Glitch.

End 

Motorcycle problems 

In the house of stupidity funk, Goby was working on something. And glitch was dropping in. 

Glitch:wazup Gobs 

Goby:oh nothing, just working on this new motorcycle that I found 

Glitch:can I color it? 

Goby:fine but no dumbass colors. 

Glitch: alrighty, I won't 

Moments later 

As Glitch was done with the colors, Goby gang the gang for a meeting. 

Goby:okay everyone, yesterday I found a good but busy up motorcycle, so I told it in and I fix it up, Glitch volunteered on the colors so we're gonna ride and take it for a test drive cause I k ow that we need.... less car crash. 

Neon:yeah, like the Taki incident. 

Goby:shut up, no one even spoke when I ask which way! 

Abby:imma gonna ignore that. 

Goby:but anyway, let's go for a ride. 

As the gang went to the garage they saw a motorcycle but the colors were purple and a light purple, blue and red at the end with an yellow "X" at the front and center. 

Goby:bro Glitch, what is this?! 

Glitch:it's beautiful VvV 

Abby:I mean, it ain't ugly 

Neon:welp, imma go get meh sunglasses for coolness. 

As neon left the other three we're getting one the bike, Goby was getting the engine ready.

Goby:okay open up the garage door and we ar- AAAHHH!!

Goby accidentally started it and they were riding fast! Goby, didn't know how to drive it, Glitch was freaking T-posing!!  And Abby was trying to hold on and Neon was left in the dust when he came back. Neon decided to run as fast as he can, he was the fastest out of all of them.