dean imagine

"babyyyyy"

"what"

you and your boyfriend dean we're currently in a fight. you were still mad at him,he was just annoying you more. 

"why are you mad"

"well for starters we were supposed to go to the arcade today right? but noo you have to go to the mall with fulton and kenny. then when i ask if maybe we can get ice cream just so we can hang our for a little bit. but nooo you're too tired because you hung out all day. i know i shouldn't be mad at the second one but i am. we've barley been hanging out.i miss you"

he say there silent for a few seconds. he was the one sitting  there in your dorm,you had all the right to tell him to leave, and you did.

"dean i'm sorry i love you so much but i can't do this right now it's 10 at night we have a game and practice tomorrow. let's just talk in the morning ok?"

"i love you too baby i'm sorry" he said getting up from sitting on your bed and kissing your forehead. he slowly walked out the room and closed the door. julie and connie were hanging out with their boyfriends so it was just you in the dorm.

it was like 10:30 and you were mad at yourself for kicking dean out. you just weren't in a good mood. i mean he barley tries to hang out,it's annoying you love him tho and right not you missed him so much you couldn't take it.

you kept looking at the phone in the dorm room and thinking if you should just call him to come to back. you didn't.

around 10:45 you were watching tv trying to distract yourself. then all the sudden you get a knock at your dorm door. you slowly got up from your bed and grabbed a knife. i mean you were a 16 year old girl alone in her dorm.

you slowly opened the door and you saw your boyfriend with 3 bags full of stuff from the store. he dropped the bags and hugged you. you guys stayed hugging for a bit until he pulled away. "i'm so sorry baby" he picked up the bags and walked into your dorm and put the bags on your bed and laid down.you walked over to him. "hey baby what's in the bags?" "come lay down with me" of course you did.

he held you in his arms and gave you your favorite drink. "i'm sorry for us not hanging out i blame it on me i love you so much" you cuddled closer to him and said "it's ok i love you too" he sat up a little and started grabbing stuff out of the bags and putting them on the bed.

it was a bag of jolly ranchers,strawberry ice cream,m&ms,like 3 things of chips,and a thing of microwave popcorn. you turned to him and hugged him again. after you guys pulled away you have him a quick kiss and turned back to the tv.

he had his arm around you when he asked, "what movie do you wanna watch?" "i'm fine with whatever" "no baby you pick" he said kissing your forehead. "heathers? sixteen candles? the breakfast club?" "sixteen candles sounds good" "ok lemme turn it on"

you cuddled closer to him and opened the drink he got you. during the scene when that girl was like naked in the shower dean closed his eyes put his face in the crook of your neck. "baby what's wrong" you said not getting why he's doing that but again you guys haven't really watched any movies with like nude scenes. "i don't wanna look at other girls like that" you smile to yourself and tell him when she's off the screen.

a little later in the movie you turn to him and kiss him. you turn so you are facing him more. things started getting a little heated up so you moved to sitting on his lap. most of your make outs are kinda hot and lets just do this because it's fun. this one was more passionate and loving don't get me wrong because it was still really hot just more loving. you guys were still sitting there making out and being all touchy.

after the movie was over both of you guys were really tired. "are you sleeping here tonight?" you asked hoping he would say yes. "only if you want me too" he said smiling back. "ok well than looks like your staying" you said throwing the blanket over the both of you and cuddling closer to him.

IM SO SORRY IF ITS BAD