Dean imagine

A/n: so I really liked the idea I did for when your mad Dean Portman calling you mrs. Portman so I'm making a imagine about it

Today dean Portman hung out with Fulton all day,he said he'd call well guess what no call. I mean I get it he would maybe call later. But he didn't it was now 9 P.M and you were still sitting there waiting for a call or something,Again nothing. Well now you were pissed,he went to hang out with Fulton at 12, promised to call you at 3. Well 6 hours later,no call.

You were thinking,maybe I'm being selfish I mean he's a teenage boy he could of forgotten. But it still made you mad

Well now it was 10,no call back. Your phone rang. "Hello, y/n speaking?" "Hey y/n whatcha doing?" "Nothing much dean but I've been waiting for a call for a little while." "Sorry y/n I totally forgot to call you." "For 6 hours?" "I know it sounds bad but me and Fulton were having a lot of fun." "Dean you would be pissed if I forgot to call you." "I know I'm sorry." "I'm going to bed talk to you later,love you." "What about the I? No I love you." "Goodnight dean"

You put your phone down and rolled over in your bed you were getting ready to go to sleep. But you couldn't fall asleep,you picked up your book and started reading. About 20 minutes later Dean barged in your room.

"Portman what are you doing? It 10:30." "Yeah yeah I know but you seemed pissed at me so I brought some snacks for you." "Dean I'm not that mad at you." "Oh yes you are, when you said love you you forgot the I." "That doenst mean anything ." "Yes it does I have 1 younger sister I know how women work."
"Whatever,Portman." "Why are you so mad at meeee??" "Nothing you just forgot to call me." "I'm sorry it won't happen again." You rolled over in your bed so you were facing the wall. "I'm sorry y/n" you just ignored him. You felt him lay down in your bed and come really close to you.

"Mrs.Portman...." You blushed at this comment I mean who wouldn't. "Cmon mrs Portman don't be mad at me." He snaked his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him. You could feel his breath on your neck. "Mrss Portman please answer me." You still didn't respond. He got up from your bed and stood by it. "Y/N PORTMAN PLEASE STOP BEING MAD." You turned around smiling, "Are you done being mad?" "I guess." "I love you mrs Portman." "I love you too Mr Portman."