Maleficent's revenge plan

Villagers: (laughs)

Mal: (steals the baby's lollipop, which Maleficent arrives behind the people) Hi mom.

Maleficent: Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed.

Mal: It was from a baby.

Maleficent: That's my nasty little girl. (Mal gives Maleficent the lollipop and she spits it and put it under her underarm) Give it back to the dreadful creature.

Mal: Mom...

Maleficent: It's the deeds, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms. (Mal: "Cursing entire kingdoms.") You. Walk with me. See, I'm just, just trying to teach you the thing that really counts... how to be me.

Mal: I know that. And I'll do better.

Maleficent: Oh! There's news! I buried the lede. You four have been chosen to go to a different school... In Auradon. (Carlos, Jay, & Evie tried to run away, but Maleficent's minions stops them)

Sarah: What? We're not going to some boarding school

Mal: filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!

Evie: And perfect princes. (Mal looks at her) Ugh.

Jay: Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless It's leather. You feel me? (About to high five Carlos)

Carlos: I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave. (Jay sneaks behind him)

Jay: Woof! (Carlos hits Jay for scaring him)

Mal: Yeah, mom, we're not going.

Maleficent: Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination. KNUCKLEHEADS! (The knuckleheads followed her) (singsong) Mal... (The kids followed Maleficent) You will go. You will find fairy godmother and you will bring back the magic wand. Easy peasy.

Mal: What's in it for us?

Maleficent: Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns.

Carlos: Um, I... I think she meant us.

Maleficent: It's all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?

Mal: Well, yeah. I mean, who doesn't...

Maleficent: Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will!

Evil Queen: Our will.

Maleficent: Our will, our will. (snaps, which makes Mal looks back to Maleficent) And if you refuse, you're grounded for the rest of your lives, missy.

Mal: What...mom... (Maleficent pretends squishing Mal's lips to make her stop complaining and they stared at each other, which makes their eye turned green like a staring contest and Maleficent beats Mal) Fine. Whatever.

Maleficent: I win.

Evil Queen: Evie,Sarah my little evil-lettes in training. You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing.

Evie,Sarah,(sarcastically)and Evil Queen: And lots and lots of mirrors!

Evie: Ah!

Evil Queen: No laughing. Wrinkles.

Cruella: Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him too much.

Carlos: Really, mom?

Cruella: Yes. Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and scrape the bunions off my feet?

Carlos: Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing.

Cruella: Oh, Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon.

Carlos: Oh, no! I'm not going!

Maleficent: [grunts]

Jafar: Well, Jay isn't going either. I need him to stock the shelves in my store. What did you score? Oh. Ooh. A lamp.

Jay: Dad. I already tried.

Jafar: Ah!

Evil Queen: Sarah and Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow and these hangnails, hmm?

Maleficent: What is wrong with you all? People used to cower at the mention of our names! For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island. For 20 years, they have robbed us from our revenge... revenge on Snow White and her horrible little men.

Evil Queen: Ow!

Maleficent: Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie!

Jafar: I will...

Jay: Pop!

Maleficent: Revenge on every sneaky dalmatian that escaped your clutches.

Cruella: Oh, but they didn't get baby. They didn't get the... They didn't get the baby!

Maleficent: And I, Maleficent...The evilest of them all, I will finally have my revenge on sleeping beauty and her relentless little prince. Villains!

Evil Queen: Yes.

Jafar: Yes?

Maleficent: Our day has come. E.Q., give evie the magic mirror. and sarah your spell book.

Evil Queen: Yeah.

Evie: This is your magic mirror?

Evil Queen: Yeah, well, it ain't what it used to be, but then again, neither are we! It will help you find things. And this spell book is supposed to work, unfortunately I do not possess magic myself.

Evie: Like a prince?

Sarah sighs at her twin and tightnens her crop-top around her stomach.

Evil Queen: Like my waistline.

Maleficent: Like the magic wand! Hello!

Evil Queen: Hello.

Maleficent: My spell book. My book. I need my... that book. Oh, ah! The safe. The safe. Queen, help me! I never can figure this thing out.

Evil Queen: Voila.

Maleficent: My spell... come, darling. Come. Oh... ooh! Oh, Oh. There she is. It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon. Remember? When we were spreading evil and ruining lives.

Evil Queen: Like it was yesterday.

Maleficent: And now you will be making your own memories by doing exactly as I tell you. Door.

Evil Queen: Oh.

Jay: Whoo! Let's get this party started!

Cruella: Carlos! Come.

Evil Queen: Who is the fairest of them all?

Evie/Sarah: Me.

Evil Queen: Ah! You two. Yes! Let's go.

Jafar: Now, recite our mantra.

Jay: There's no team in "I".

Jafar: Oh, run along. You're making me tear up.

Jay: My bag.

Jafar: Yeah.

Jay Dad!

Jafar: Coming!