Chapter 10: Midterm Papers

Start from the beginning

"Ten thousand."

"Fifteen thousand. I can't possibly go any lower." I internally sighed in relief as we were done.

"Very well. It's a deal. In exchange, please include your quizzes from the first term." Ayanokouji stated as I sat back down and closed my eyes with a smile.

"Okay."

"Arigatō!" I said cheerfully.

—————————————
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
—————————————

"I guess you also realised that this isn't against the school rules and even though it might not contain the same questio—" Ayanokouji stopped talking as he saw me looking down. We were currently outside in a park standing next to a water fountain. "Is something wrong?"

I merely 'humphed' and turned my head away with my arms crossed. I heard him sigh and pat my head. I sooo wanted to lean into it but I was too angry.

"I'm sorry for using you like that."

"Like what?" I feigned ignorance.

"Like that." I guess he doesn't know what to call it.

I grabbed his tie and pulled him down to my face. "You mean like some sort of prostitute!" Luckily there was no one around to hear that. He sighed before answering.

"Yes I'm sorry and I promise to make it up to you." I pushed him backwards and he almost fell into the fountain but was able to catch himself. "Hey, I almost fell in." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Your acting like I care." He just sighed in response. That's hot. Imagine how his grunt would sound in bed. Wait! No I need to get my mind out of the gutter for now! Right now I'm supposed to me angry! I shook my head before looking at Ayanokouji who tilted his head in confusion. Stop looking so cute! "J-just keep your promise." I looked away as his phone made a ding sound and he received the papers from the senpai.

"They're here. Starting with a quiz. It's the same. Right down to the letter." He said while looking back and forth from the paper in his hand to his phone.

"Just like we thought. So are you gonna give it to everyone." I already knew he'd ask me to, but I just asked anyway.

"Actually I was wondering if you could you tell the class you're the one who got them the questions?" I rolled my eyes at him before responding.

"Wooowww~ why am I not surprised?" I said sarcastically.

"And make sure to show it to them a day before the test, because—"

"Yeah yeah, I already know. So they don't memorise it. Bla bla bla. Why don't you want to give it to everyone?"

"I thought you would know already, I don't want to stand out unnecessarily. Plus our classmates would probably trust you more." I'm pretty sure he's thinking about people like Ike right now.

"Whatever, I'm going back to my dorm to cool off since I'm in a bad mood. Just text it to me."

"Alright then I'll see you later."

"Later!~" After that I made my way back to the dorms.

—————————————
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
—————————————

As the bell went off marking the end of class, I saw everyone slowly getting up and packing up.

"Hold up! Can I have everyone's attention please." I called out to everyone.

"Huh, what is it Miura-san?" Hirata asked me a question that was almost on everyone's minds.

"Here." I pointed towards the question papers I had just placed on the teacher's podium.

"Test questions? Did you make these?" Karuizawa was the first to come up and look at them.

"No, I just got them from a senpai who was a friend and she said that they pretty much have been appearing on the same tests for the last two years. So the same will probably be for this year as well." I responded to her question, at the same time addressing everyone.

Everyone started talking out loud and looked all happy.

"Past questions?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Heck, I didn't have to run myself ragged studying all this time."

"This is great!"

I just walked away from everyone before they started giving me their unwanted praises. Now I just have to wait for tomorrow.

—————————————
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
—————————————

"To be honest, I'm impressed. I never thought you'd be able to get such high scores. I acknowledge your efforts. However, you got a failing score, Sudō." No surprise there, for me at least. It shows on the poster, he got 39, when he needed a 40.

Now it's Ayanokouji's turn to act all cool. Hehehe.

1182 Words.

Sorry for the short chapter and long wait. I got Covid recently and it's taking a toll on me. I've tried my best to write a chapter today.

Next one will probably take a few days, It'll be about Ayanokouji buying a point for Sudo and Kushida's other side.