Break up sex

Your POV:
"Babe who is he!??" Niall shouted as I backed up against the wall.
"He's a friend from college Niall chill!" I exclaimed as his eyes were still dark with anger. He just had to show up at the wrong time! I said to myself.
*flashback*
My lips locked with Nialls as I fumbled with the button on his jeans, "hurry up babe" he smirked, his eyes were filled with lust.
*DING DONG* We both groaned as he placed his shirt back on and walked towards the door, on the door step stood the smiling clingy friend from college- I metally threw myself out the window.
"What do you want?" Niall growled as the smile dropped off his face. "Um, I was wondering if Y/N was in I have these for her." his arm extended out a big bunch of roses. Niall took them and put them in the bin as he slammed the door.
******Present*******
"WELL WHY DID HE BRING ROSES?" I winced at Nialls harsh tone as he took steps towards me. "You are MINE Y/N and I don't want anybody looking at the way he did!" he whispered.
"Since when do you own me?! IM NOT YOUR FUCKING PET NIALL" I shouted, Niall grew more and more agitated, but his eyes changed, he looked some what turned on? "I owned you the day I threw your virginity out the window." he laughed in my ear. No no don't fall for it. Your mad at him your mad at him. I replayed the same thing in my head until I felt his strong arms pick me up and place me over his shoulder, my continuous hits to his back were guarded by his big back muscles, which showed clearly through his white tee shirt.
I was thrown down onto the bed as Nialls strong body straddled me, pinning me arms up and his head centimetres away from mine. "Want to shout at me again?" He smirked, but before I could answer my lips collided with his as I drowned in the familiar taste of his touch.
I felt his lips travel down my neck as he nibbled on my sweets spots. I let out a moan as Niall whispered things, the last one turning me on more than ever.
"You've been a bad whore Y/N, show that to me" he growled in my ear.
I quickly removed his shirt as my hands traced his abs.
Nialls cold hands roamed my body and in one swift move his took off my top and shorts. His eyes widened as I tried to hide my blush. "Matching and sexy" he winked. "I like it"
I made it my turn as I pulled his skinny jeans off his legs. His lump in his boxers getting bigger the more his eyes roamed my body. "Someone's happy" I teased as I ran a finger over the lump.
"Babbbee" Niall moaned as i continued to tease him before removing his boxers completely.
My eyes widened at how much I turned him on.
I flipped him over and placed kisses down his abs his slight groans turning me on more. "Bad whore am I?" I raised my eyebrow at him as my finger travelled up and down Niall Jr.
Without warning i swooped down I took him in my mouth, his hands got lost in my hair guiding my head up and down. His moans echoed round the room as his tip hit the back of my throat, I gagged as Niall moaned loudly.
His hand pulled my head up as he flipped us over again. "Your turn" he winked.
He pulled off my red lace panties as his hot breath hit my downstairs. "Your soaked baby" he smirked. "Am I really that sexy?"
I felt his tongue swirl in different directions as I moaned in pleasure. "I love it when I make you moan" Niall whispered, sending vibrations trough my body.
He inserted two fingers into me, moving in and out so fast I struggled to catch me breath. "FUCKKKK" I moaned as I came, my whole body shaking with pleasure.
I saw Niall smile at me as he watched my twitching body.
Nialls body climbed onto of me as he pushed all of him into me. "fuck Niall" I moaned, my fingernails raking his back.
He moved slow, too slow. "Faster" I moaned as he hit my g-spot. "What was that?" He smirked.
"FASTER. Niall please" I moaned as his thrusts became faster and faster, our moans echoed around the bedroom as I felt my legs going numb.
"I'm gonna cum Niall. FUCK" I screamed.
"Me too" he breathed and before I could do anything his warm juices flowed inside of me as he let out a loud moan, making my body shake once again in pleasure.
Niall dropped beside me. "Round 2?"

__________
Yay another one whoop.
Feel free to comment any ideas. ~Kelsey